• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages - Early Booking for DVC Members

I'm hoping for NPH or someone equally awesome for 12/4 and a lunch at Biergarten!

It sounds like the early booking is phone only.
That's my understanding as well. Probably means MS phone lines will be jammed on July 2 and the Dining reservation phones/online system on July 3. Those with APs might want to try the dining phones as those open at 7 AM Eastern. MS phones don't open until 9 AM Eastern.

I might wait a few days to book as I am not too fussy about the restaurant or particular meal time. There always seem to be a few issues the first few days and most of the time, not all of the restaurants have loaded the available packages anyway. Those who want Christmas Eve or Day, or one of the less expensive restaurants/meals should attempt to book as soon as they can.

Last edited:
It sounds like the early booking is phone only.

Darn it, probably right on that. Will be in ‘the world’ hate idea of sitting on hold that am. It’s been a long time since I was ‘rope dropping’ disney dining phone number

Darn it, probably right on that. Will be in ‘the world’ hate idea of sitting on hold that am. It’s been a long time since I was ‘rope dropping’ disney dining phone number
Imo it's really not necessary either unless you have a very specific place and time you want or maybe for Christmas Eve or Day. I'd just enjoy my Disney Day!

Imo it's really not necessary either unless you have a very specific place and time you want or maybe for Christmas Eve or Day. I'd just enjoy my Disney Day!

Good advice! Just realized it’s transfer day of our split stay. If anything will just try calling after the dust has settled.

Thanks I thought about that but I was going for the cheaper breakfast option if possible 🤣. Guess I will find out on July 3. But may call to ask before then. Thanks again
We have booked lunch online twice and both times it was for the 5:00 which we were fine with. I’m not certain a breakfast booking will have anything later than the 5:00PM show attached.
Anyone have a different experience related to meal/show times?

We have booked lunch online twice and both times it was for the 5:00 which we were fine with. I’m not certain a breakfast booking will have anything later than the 5:00PM show attached.
Anyone have a different experience related to meal/show times?

Yes. You can get any time for any meal.

Thanks Kat. The times we booked I thought it looked as though the show was “assigned”. Good to know.

I think it wants to assign the earliest you could make and probably most would want that. But refresh and you frequently get a different time and it will cycle thu all 3. Or at least that’s what it did the past 2 years.

That's my understanding as well. Probably means MS phone lines will be jammed on July 2 and the Dining reservation phones/online system on July 3. Those with APs might want to try the dining phones as those open at 7 AM Eastern. MS phones don't open until 9 AM Eastern.

I might wait a few days to book as I am not too fussy about the restaurant or particular meal time. There always seem to be a few issues the first few days and most of the time, not all of the restaurants have loaded the available packages anyway. Those who want Christmas Eve or Day, or one of the less expensive restaurants/meals should attempt to book as soon as they can.
Plus the narrators aren’t even listed for my week at WDW. Would like to have some choice when booking.

Aren't those the "free" letters that the contestants get for the final puzzle on Wheel of Fortune?
Indeed! In the olden days, guests would select 5 consonants and a vowel, but about 90% of the time they'd select exactly those since they're the most common letters to appear in words. So, they changed it.

And that, my friends, is how you divert a thread completely off topic! ;)

Although I'm actually here awaiting news on the December 10th guest, so please carry on. :)

Yeah, right now trying to decide between Dec 5 and Dec 10, waiting on guest narrators to be announced for those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter