Cancellation Policy?

Tink&Belle's Mom

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are wanting to take advantage of the special deal as an add on to our upcoming cruise in September. We are traveling with my DMom who will be 78 yrs at the time, so will be getting travel insurance closer to the time of cruise payoff. But, I was wondering whether the DL Paris resort had a similar cancellation policy to the WDW resort?
Thank you for any information you can give me!

By heart I say it's upto 30 days before arrival cancellation is without a penalty when you buy a package directly from Disneyland Paris, but you will see it in the T&Cs when you book, or the CM will go through them when you book over the phone.

BadPinkTink--That is the one we are on! A little intimidated, I'm not gonna lie. Cruised several times, all out of Port Canaveral. Not been to Europe, and trying to plan for all possibilities with my mom has me anxious. Thanks for the invite to the trip thread!

BadPinkTink--That is the one we are on! A little intimidated, I'm not gonna lie. Cruised several times, all out of Port Canaveral. Not been to Europe, and trying to plan for all possibilities with my mom has me anxious. Thanks for the invite to the trip thread!

oh wow, come join my thread, Ive lots of planning help for you :)

I was just reading their terms and conditions last night. It looked to me like there is a 15% cancellation fee, but no fee to change it if done 30 days or more in advance. I would double check with them when booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter