• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Canceling excursions once aboard??

DreamCruiser100

ARGHHHH........A Disney life for me!!!
I really want to try and switch around our excursion a little once on board, which I heard is possible if you arrive early, but will it be too late to cancel the ones I have now, I didn't want to take the chance of not being able to book anything, so I have a few second and third choices booked. I read somewhere you MUST cancel an excursion before boarding if you want full credit?? I searched for the answer but couldn't find it.

TIA!!!!
:goodvibes

You must cancel an excursion 3 days prior to your sail date (not the excursion date) to not be charged. They may let you switch them around once you're on board (without a charge), but I wouldn't count on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter