Canadian Magic ~ June 10, 2012

ok - I am beginning to think you guys are stalking me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It will be good to see everyone one so many times next year!!!
Pete - are Peter and Courtney sailing as well?

I am doing the FE list for the 8 day NY TO NASSAU, but will do this one as well if need be....so...next post will be the info!

Let's get this party started!!!

Cayla

Cayla,

Peter & Courtney are booked for this cruise as of now. Things can change based on school schedules and work schedules for them.

Faith & I will be on at least four of the cruises with you and Michael.

Pete

I don't know how i missed this thread :confused3. I guess i've been to busy "Dream"ing :cloud9: about our trip in September to start to enjoy the "Magic" :banana: of this cruise. :laughing: I "Wonder" if it's possible to get excited to early:cool1:. NEVER! For all of us that live in the tri (quad) state area we should just do a caravan ride up. Is anybody going a day early to avoid any unforeseen problems:confused3?

I don't know how i missed this thread :confused3. I guess i've been to busy "Dream"ing :cloud9: about our trip in September to start to enjoy the "Magic" :banana: of this cruise. :laughing: I "Wonder" if it's possible to get excited to early:cool1:. NEVER! For all of us that live in the tri (quad) state area we should just do a caravan ride up. Is anybody going a day early to avoid any unforeseen problems:confused3?

How did you not know of this thread??? Don't we communicate, lol?

So excited for our upcoming trip, but this one also since we've never been on the magic, and saving a LOT of money to fly to MCO is an added bonus!

Cayla,

Peter & Courtney are booked for this cruise as of now. Things can change based on school schedules and work schedules for them.

Faith & I will be on at least four of the cruises with you and Michael.

Pete

are you doing the 4 ships; 1 year thing??? I still can't believe that I will be on all 4 in one year....so exciting!

Yes we are. We did the three ships in one year this year. So next year we are going for all four.

Good thing there aren't MORE ships on order :scared1:

Does the NYE cruise count for this year? If so, then we are 3 in 2011, right?

I just booked DD 22 (will be 23 by the cruise.) :goodvibes I'll send her info for the FE list. She is so excited!

I just booked DD 22 (will be 23 by the cruise.) :goodvibes I'll send her info for the FE list. She is so excited!

I listed her as 23 since she will be for the cruise...glad she is able to join us!!

Ok...so one can only do a poll as a new thread, since I think we should keep this 'in the family' as it were...here are my questions!

1. How many days before embarkation should the FE list be closed?
a. 30days
b. 60days
c. 90days

2. Should the FE be broken into small groups?
If you answered yes to #2 then how many cabins/people should each group contain?

3. If you answered NO to #2, what would your thoughts be on two larger groups, if the number of people gets to be very large? (this comes from the Dream Maiden and the Hawaii cruise in 2012 - both FE lists were/are well over 100 cabins)

FE -
1. 60 days
2&3. Break into groups only if a lot of people sign up.

Had to do this for PCC 2. Broke into smaller groups. Everyone in group gave same gift. Group organizer kept list of everyone doing FE, and assigned which rooms each person got. We got a whole bunch of stuff.

1. b
2. no
3. one group - group not that big as yet.

Alex

Ok...so one can only do a poll as a new thread, since I think we should keep this 'in the family' as it were...here are my questions!

a. 30days
b. 60days
c. 90days

If you answered yes to #2 then how many cabins/people should each group contain?

3. If you answered NO to #2, what would your thoughts be on two larger groups, if the number of people gets to be very large? (this comes from the Dream Maiden and the Hawaii cruise in 2012 - both FE lists were/are well over 100 cabins)

1. either a or b is good
2. I would prefer to not split, but if the list got big, I'd have to say that would be best, as it might keep some from participating due to finances
3. if we have that many, that would be fine.

Thanks again Cayla for organizing this.

We'll be cruising with you all too. (Diane & Gary)

Does anyone know when additional info on New York might come out? Like hotels prior/after.... NYC based excursions... etc. We want to extend our time on one end or the other. We've never been to NYC! (only landed in JFK for a flight change - does that count?) :flower3:

We think anywhere between 30 to 60 day cutoff would work fine. One group is fine with us since there aren't that many as of now. Don't think we will get as big as the MV or Hawaii groups.

a. 30days
b. 60days
c. 90days

We'll be cruising with you all too. (Diane & Gary)

Does anyone know when additional info on New York might come out? Like hotels prior/after.... NYC based excursions... etc. We want to extend our time on one end or the other. We've never been to NYC! (only landed in JFK for a flight change - does that count?) :flower3:

Welcome aboard Diane (and Gary)! I haven't heard anything yet, but I'll tell you, one of our cruisers is a Disney Vacation planner, so I'm sure she'll let us know as soon as anything is available. (Lisa ~ goldeelox9)

I added you to the f/b page.

I'd say 60 days and one group as well- I can't imagine it's going to be as gonzo as the Hawaii one. Granted, I'm voting knowing full well we may not be able to participate- we have allergy issues, and I feel dreadful going 'sure we'd love to participate in the FE! But you can't give us any of the following...good luck!'

I'd say 60 days and one group as well- I can't imagine it's going to be as gonzo as the Hawaii one. Granted, I'm voting knowing full well we may not be able to participate- we have allergy issues, and I feel dreadful going 'sure we'd love to participate in the FE! But you can't give us any of the following...good luck!'

Cynthia, don't worry. We can make those things known. On our previous cruise (we didn't have more than 8 kids I believe) so I did little canvas bags for each of them with 'stuff, glow sticks, stickers, note pads, pencils, those squishy balls, etc) and no food in them. It's very do-able. And honestly, I don't think we got much in the way of food/candy in our FE on that trip (maybe a few candies were thrown into a goodie bag).

FE's - 60 days out
Keep one group unless we get larger.

No worries about allergies. Just let them be known and I think we can all work around them. I'm so used to allergies with my son's class that I double check all labels when dealing with things for snacks for his class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter