Canadian Hopper Pass deal?

Aristocats2

Eeyore's #1 Fan
Hi,

Well, we're preparing for our annual family trip over Christmas and New Year's (3 weeks this year -- yahoo!). Anyone have any info about a deal on hopper passes? Last year for the buy-one-get-one-half-price deal, they didn't black out the Christmas - New Year's season as they have in the past, so we were able to take advantage of it and get our 7-day hoppers at a deal. Anyone know if the deal is out yet, and if they have any blackout dates?

:confused:

I think we start hearing about them in the Fall, maybe late summer. I think the last deal was in effect Nov 15 - May 6??? but had to be purchased by April 30. It's a great deal! We used them in 2001 and 2002! Certainly worth waiting a couple months to see what's up! S

Start checking with your local disney store in September. We usually find out about them in September or October. Hopefully they won't do anything crazy with them this year, I know a couple of years ago we started selling them in Oct or Nov, but they didn't go in effect until Jan!! The only promo right now is for California.

We got the passes in April 2001 and again April 2002. For April 2002 trip, we got a survey about the tickets. Made me nervous. Why a survey now? Is Disney thinking of changing our deal? I loved having these tickets. We would just come and go as we pleased. Price comparison is great. I made a chart listing all the tickets and CDN deal was still the best. Let me look for the chart and see if I can post it. S

If you send me your email addy, I'll send you the chart. I tried to post it and it doesn't fit. THX S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter