Can you smell it????

shoppingmom

Mouseketeer
There is something in the air this beautiful morning that is telling me that it is time to book our flights for our upcoming trip! My family is confused by the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the office door while I feverishly check out different airlines different travel sites looking for the best deals. The hotel (PP) has been booked since last fall when the CDN $$ was much stronger (sorry for rubbing it in) then the US $. The list of extras to be booked by Vacation Planning has been made and the call to those wonderful hard working people will be made in the coming weeks so they have everything in their system ready to reserve on the right day. It is just an exciting day! My plan this year is Hotel is already paid for, flights will be paid for right away, then I can get on with my Christmas Shopping during the summer, back to school shopping at the end of August, and then gear up, and get ready for the Fall Vacation!

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone! HAPPY VICTORIA DAY TO THE CANADIAN POSTERS!:yay:

You are a planning wizard! I know you are going to have a blast. You plan like I do:thumbsup2 I am excited for you already:banana:

Thats how we did our trip last time, have everything paid for in advance and have our spending money saved up! It was great knowing that we wouldn't have any extra bills when we come home and this is how it will be done everytime we go from now on!!!! in less i can get a really good deal and go on a whim sometime :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter