Can you send money ahead of time?

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
Once you book a room at a resort can you pay for the room ahead of time and can you send money to the resort to have a credit like the cruise ships do? The reason I'm asking is that money tends to burn a whole in my pocket and if I could just send it to the resort then it's where it is supposed to be vs. a temptation to spend it. (I know some of you know what I mean;) )

I paid my Port Orleans bill prior to my arrival. They don't mail you back a paid receipt so maybe you should bring the canceled check with you to check-in. You could even pay a little each month.

Jodi is right. If you send an "extra" payment they do not automatically send you a new updated bill. However, if you call Disney and ask them to send you a new updated bill, they will do so. I just did this three weeks ago and it wasn't a problem.

Glenn

I just mailed pre-payment for our November trip and automatically got an updated bill. It *may* be because the room is through the group sales dept (for our FTW!) as opposed to regular CRO???

I know you can pre-pay your bill for the room. and I have heard that some people send extra $$ this way they have credit once they arrive at wdw.
but if I were to do that I would make sure I called and that they knew of this at the resort.

have a wonderful trip! :)

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter