Can you have too much Butterbeer?

Have they been known to give samples? I'm not fond of overly sweet but I'd like to try some. Not to the tune of $7 or whatever though.

Nope. Share with the family!

A hot Butterbeer with a shot of fire whiskey on a cool morning is great. On a hot afternoon, a cold Butterbeer with a shot of fire whiskey is great. If no whiskey is involved, I prefer frozen.

Of course, they don’t generally sell you both items if they think you’ll be putting them together.

Of course, they don’t generally sell you both items if they think you’ll be putting them together.

I was pleasantly surprised during HHN when they gladly put a double fire whisky right in the cold Butterbeer. Maybe it was because it was during HHN though. I've mixed my own in the mornings before. Like you say, I've heard of people being denied getting both at the same time though. It is a quite delicious mixed beverage either hot or cold.

I was pleasantly surprised during HHN when they gladly put a double fire whisky right in the cold Butterbeer. Maybe it was because it was during HHN though. I've mixed my own in the mornings before. Like you say, I've heard of people being denied getting both at the same time though. It is a quite delicious mixed beverage either hot or cold.

We were told by the bartender that they don't do it because you can add the alcohol to the butterbeer and give it to a minor. Since it is in a non-alcohol cup, nobody would know.

A hot Butterbeer with a shot of fire whiskey on a cool morning is great. On a hot afternoon, a cold Butterbeer with a shot of fire whiskey is great. If no whiskey is involved, I prefer frozen.

First time attending in 'cold' months - hot butter beer is tops on our list to try.
Can we get +fire whiskey at hogs head?

Have they been known to give samples? I'm not fond of overly sweet but I'd like to try some. Not to the tune of $7 or whatever though.
They don't. However, a TM there told me that most people don't know that they can trade their drink in for something else if they don't like it.

Mom and I are big fans of Butterbeer. She was always into butterscotch. I remember as a little girl (I am 50 now and she is 74), her having those orange hard butterscotch candies all the time. I wasn't a fan back then.
Since we have only visited in the chilly months, we have only tried the regular and the hot butterbeer. I also had the potted cream once. We love love love the hot butterbeer.
We are going next week and cannot wait to have some more. I would like to try the frozen and the ice cream versions and maybe get my mom the fudge.
We didn't like the pumpkin juice.

They don't. However, a TM there told me that most people don't know that they can trade their drink in for something else if they don't like it.

They may not be supposed to, but they “can”.......we were given a sample of pumpkin fizz a few years ago........we had been chatting for a while to the person behind the bar.........maybe we asked the right way........but we did.......

We swapped out a butterbeer for Pumpkin Fizz another year too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter