Can you catch a shuttle/bus to Disney from Universal?

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
Hey all, a friend of mine asked and I wasn't sure so I knew this was the place to ask :goodvibes
We are going down again in early Oct but we always rent a car so I never thought about it

She is interested in staying onsite at one of the resorts but will be interested in going to Magic Kindom and HS some days
What's the best way to get there from Universal?
Thanks in advnace! :)

The Mears shuttle is about $19.00 round trip/person. We use them to get from WDW to Universal and have never had a problem making it for park opening. Their number is 407-423-5566. You can buy the vouchers at the airport. (The Mears desk is right before you get to the DME desk on the first floor.) or you can just call the night before you want to go over to WDW and get a pick up time. If you buy the vouchers at the airport you can use a credit card, but if you wait and call from the resort you will have to have exact cash to give to the driver. Gratuities are not included of course.

Your other options would be a taxi or town car.

The Mears shuttle is about $19.00 round trip/person. We use them to get from WDW to Universal and have never had a problem making it for park opening. Their number is 407-423-5566. You can buy the vouchers at the airport. (The Mears desk is right before you get to the DME desk on the first floor.) or you can just call the night before you want to go over to WDW and get a pick up time. If you buy the vouchers at the airport you can use a credit card, but if you wait and call from the resort you will have to have exact cash to give to the driver. Gratuities are not included of course.

Your other options would be a taxi or town car.
About how long does it take to get to IOA/US from POP Disney resort? so, if I wanted to be there at 9am when they open when should I be picked up?

Thanks!:thumbsup2

it could be about a 30 minute drive from when you are picked up to dropped off.

but, you would want to schedule your pick up time for the earliest time available in order to avoid rush hour traffic.

Mears does do addtional stops at the hotels at disney.

that does add time to when you would arrive at UO.

it could be about a 30 minute drive from when you are picked up to dropped off.

but, you would want to schedule your pick up time for the earliest time available in order to avoid rush hour traffic.

Mears does do addtional stops at the hotels at disney.

that does add time to when you would arrive at UO.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter