Can you book online with transferred points from another member?

Beachmom0317

DIS Veteran
If I have a transfer in of points I read somewhere once that I have to call MS to book with those points as they don’t appear on my account. I also read the exception is if you receive a transfer with same home resort and use year. I read this a while ago and I don’t remember where- does anyone know if this is true? I don’t want to lose an hour of booking time waiting until 9am for MS to open. Thank you!

Even the same resort and UY doesn't always show up. I think that depends on how the CM processes it. I recently had one and expected it to show up but nope. Still had to call.

I received a transfer of the same resort and use year and they showed up online. I could book with them online, but for some strange reason, I could not bank them online. I had to call to bank them, but after that, I was still able to use them to book online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter