Can you book a free dining trip for next year while on your vacation?

Disneybren

Mouseketeer
Hi I go in two more weeks and last year while on the free dining package we were able to book for this year. Does anyone know if we can do the same thing this year?--Book the free dining package for next year that is?

Hi I go in two more weeks and last year while on the free dining package we were able to book for this year. Does anyone know if we can do the same thing this year?--Book the free dining package for next year that is?

Yes they are offering bounce back this year as well. If you check up on the theme park or resort board (forget which) ppl are talking about it.

we just booked the bounceback offer for free dining while we were at CSR. The flyer was in our room when we checked in and before checking out I went to book it and could'nt find the flyer, so I called the Disney travel Co. and the woman that answered the phone did'nt know anything about it but put me through to someone who did. It started on Aug. 23 but I'm not sure when it ran till. It's the same package as this year. Linda :)

We just booked it when we were at CSR for 8/23/09 but I'm pretty sure that the flyer said that it was good through 10/01/09. There is a post on the resorts boards where somebody took pictures of the flyer with all the dates and details.

Funny ... we just did Free Dining at All Star Music (Aug 24 - 30) and I can't remember seeing any mention of the Bounceback deal anywhere. I forgot to ask about it while we were there. Doesn't matter too much because I am definitely not looking to do a Disney vacation in 2009! Would like to do something else... maybe a short cruise. When you're travelling from Barbados, a Disney vacation for a family of 5 is a huge investment even with Free Dining! Don't think I can afford/ justify spending that kind of money 2 years in a row!

Definitely, yes. I was surprised, because the UK offer started at mods with counter service (and full free dine for deluxes). The bounceback is the same as this years offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter