Can we have an update on past PCM's

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
Hi Gang-I love how open you all are with us. Letting us peek into you lives and share your experiences with you. As a result, we (okay maybe mostly me) become invested in you and when someone leaves we (again probably mostly nosey me) wonder what they are doing now. Just a couple of examples: Max the intern, The guy who used to do all your interviews who's name escapes me right now sort of disproving my point but he is just as important, Will, Bobs wife, and others that I'm sure I'm leaving off. I can't be alone in wondering what their lives are like now. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND if it's not possible just tell me to MYOB and I'll continue to wonder in silence.

Thank you for helping me get through my 6 day work weeks!

And Will occasionally is on the show. He was a part of the most recent 7in7 (the WDW version, not the 7in7+ For DL)

Ooh that's right we did just hear Will. What was the name of the Senior correspondent who used to do all the interviews?

See I suck at names but I remember content lol

As with any job, folks move on for one reason or another.

While you may keep in contact with some, you lose track of others.

We have been told that it's illegal to embed tracking devices in past employees, so unless they decide to come to the boards and share their status, we are hopeful that all is well. :duck:

As with any job, folks move on for one reason or another.

While you may keep in contact with some, you lose track of others.

We have been told that it's illegal to embed tracking devices in past employees, so unless they decide to come to the boards and share their status, we are hopeful that all is well. :duck:

So you're saying there's a chance :jester:

Where is Walter nowadays?
Somebody asked that during FFF, and Pete's answer was "he's still around". That was right before we got treated to a glimpse of Awesome Abbey, when I asked how she was. STILL smiling from seeing her! :) :)

He's teresas brother in law, so I guess he would still be around
Yes, I know that, I was just answering the question the poster asked. I also gathered that's all Pete chose to say on the subject, which I respect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter