Can we get a breakdown of what everyone who appears on camera also does for the Dis or Dreams.

The WDW 3

The WDW 3
There are a number of different people appearing on camera for the different channels that they have. But, I’m not really sure what everyone does outside of that, and I’m pretty sure they have other roles within the companies.

i don't do watch versions, i listen on the podcasts, but if they don't have graphics underneath for names and such that's a great addition to any video. my son does graphics for shows and it's an added benefit.

That info is here somewhere. The question comes up often. There may be an old thread that covers it.

I'll see if I can remember them all:

• Pete and John co-own Dreams Unlimited Travel, so most of their day to day work is running the travel agency business.
  • Pete also co-owns the Moving to Orlando real estate business
  • Kevin is a travel agent and helps John and Pete with some of the administrative work for Dreams
  • Deni and Jackie are content creators and editors for The Dis website
  • Craig, Ryno, Fiasco, and Drake work full time making content for Youtube, the site, and podcasts. When they're not on camera, they're either in the parks getting footage or at home editing. I believe Craig also runs the social media but I'm not sure if it's just him or a team effort
  • Corey Martin is webmaster for The Dis and it in charge of making sure all the sites stay running
  • Julie Martin is a content creator for The Dis and helps maintain the restaurant menu database
  • Sean Faulk is a real estate agent for moving to Orlando
  • Traci is a Dreams agent and helps train new Dreams agents
  • Teresa is a Dreams agent and runs the welcome center
  • Kathy, Elaine, Beth, and most of the other guests on the show are full-time Dreams agents
  • Will Perry, who hasn't been on the show in a while, is the creative director for The Dis
  • Paul Krieger is the editor for DVC Fan
  • Webmaster Doc I believe is retired now, but he was a doctor and didn't work in the travel industry

• Pete and John co-own Dreams Unlimited Travel, so most of their day to day work is running the travel agency business.
  • Kevin is a travel agent and helps John and Pete with some of the administrative work for Dreams
  • Craig, Ryno, Fiasco, and Drake work full time making content for Youtube, the site, and podcasts. When they're not on camera, they're either in the parks getting footage or at home editing. I believe Craig also runs the social media but I'm not sure if it's just him or a team effort
  • Corey Martin is webmaster for The Dis and it in charge of making sure all the sites stay running
  • Julie Martin is a content creator for The Dis and helps maintain the restaurant menu database
  • Kathy, Elaine, Beth, and most of the other guests on the show are full-time Dreams agents
  • Will Perry, who hasn't been on the show in a while, is the creative director for The Dis
  • Webmaster Doc I believe is retired now, but he was a doctor and didn't work in the travel industry

Awesome, thanks.

Yes Thank You....It can be confusing And I applaud the
DisBoard success !
Would love to know more about the very beginning.
I recall watching a ”podcast” from The Dolphin or Swan many years ago when this was all beginning. They set up a couple tables ,folding chairs , and I happened to walk past and sat down to listen. I would love to know if this was the Dis boards . They had microphones and some computers, and a lot of technical difficulties...
Congrats for believing in this from Day One!

Last edited:
Yes Thank You....It can be confusing And I applaud their success !
I recall watching a live stream from The Dolphin or Swan many years ago when this was all beginning. They set up a couple tables and I happened to walk past and sat down to listen. I would love to know if this was the Dis boards . They had microphones and some computers, and a lot of technical difficulties...

The Dis and the Disboards went public in 1997 (I believe), and Dreams Unlimited was founded in 1998. The podcast started in 2006 as downloaded audio, then in 2013 they started filming them. Not sure when they went live on Youtube.

Nice

Webmaster Doc is a volunteer webmaster for the DIS forums

Michael Bowling is the DIS historian, and has a another job outside the DIS.

Yes Thank You....It can be confusing And I applaud the
DisBoard success !
I recall watching a live stream from The Dolphin or Swan many years ago when this was all beginning. They set up a couple tables ,folding chairs , and I happened to walk past and sat down to listen. I would love to know if this was the Dis boards . They had microphones and some computers, and a lot of technical difficulties...

I do remember that podcast so I'd say that it was them. But I'm pretty certain they had been filming live video from the studio for a little bit before that ...but it may have been one of their first live feed attempts.

Good to know... I remember them being so Thankful for the invite from the resort to be on the property and all the support the Swan/Dolphin management were giving them....
Does the Dis boards have an official Anniversary?

Last edited:
Pete: stays out of the damn lakes
Craig: kills all joy and happiness
John: loves Star Wars
Kevin: loves John, and therefore tolerates Star Wars
Ryno: hates the word “moist”
Fiasco: loves pins and wearing caps backwards
Corey: just happy to be here
Julie: just happy Corey is still here
Jackie: poops rainbows
Teresa: poops Twistee Treat

Pete: stays out of the damn lakes
Craig: kills all joy and happiness
John: loves Star Wars
Kevin: loves John, and therefore tolerates Star Wars
Ryno: hates the word “moist”
Fiasco: loves pins and wearing caps backwards
Corey: just happy to be here
Julie: just happy Corey is still here
Jackie: poops rainbows
Teresa: poops Twistee Treat
Deni: uses the word "Kiddo's" which is apparently a bad thing?

Reactions: GAN
'kiddoes' is a pretty common expression. I don't know why it would be bad?
I’m not sure either but it was mentioned that she got some feedback that it wasn’t ok? It was maybe 1-2 months ago.
I’ve been away from the boards for a while so I’m not sure if she frequents this board and whether she could explain?

Sadly it seems that much of the critical mass has been shifting over to Facebook groups. Problems and issues with the forums seem to be going unfixed for months. I remember the days when these boards were a busy place, it seems to have lost a lot of its punch lately.

??

Not sure what this means, but just sharing my thoughts. I used to frequent the DISBoards many years ago back in the late 2000s. We spent a lot of time away from Disney, but still traveling from 2011 to 2019. When I came back to these boards with more frequency last year, it just seemed much quieter than before.
The pandemic is bound to have impacted the forum. Fewer visitors to ‘all things’ Disney, must equate to fewer questions, less trip planning, trip reports etc. I have the impression that the forum has been a lifeline to some during this crisis. Perhaps not the intended purpose of the forum, but it is nice to see people coming together and supporting each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter