Can Someone Explain Park Reservations?

Marie5656

Earning My Ears
I belong to this group, and A WDW group on Facebook, and I am hearing a lot about Park Reservations. I am guessing that it is something like setting up your park visit...because of capacity restrictions due to Covid.
Do you think this will be a permanent thing? I do not see me going until later next year. So, do I understand that I have to reserve a park for each day, rather than waking up and saying "Well, I think I will do Epcot Today"? I just want to make sure I understand everything before I go.

I belong to this group, and A WDW group on Facebook, and I am hearing a lot about Park Reservations. I am guessing that it is something like setting up your park visit...because of capacity restrictions due to Covid.
Do you think this will be a permanent thing? I do not see me going until later next year. So, do I understand that I have to reserve a park for each day, rather than waking up and saying "Well, I think I will do Epcot Today"? I just want to make sure I understand everything before I go.
You’ve got it exactly right. I’m not sure if it’ll stick around, but I think it will for at least awhile.

once you’ve added your tickets to your mde account, you can select which park to visit on each day of your visit.

I don't know if it will be forever, but I do think it was supposed to be thru 2022. I could be wrong.

Basically, you purchase your tickets, link them to your MDE account, then make park reservations in MDE for the number of days you have tickets for. Then, as long as there is availability, you can cancel or change any park reservations you have.

Also. You can park hop after 2:00 if your ticket is a hopper. In order to hop you have to go to your assigned park first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter