Can points be reallocated?

VLee

DIS Veteran
I made a reservation within 7 months for BCV and BR points were used. The next day or so I canceled another reservation at BR that apparently was using banked BR points. So now I have 25 banked points that I will lose if not used by 5/31/21 ( and I am not planning another trip). Is there some way that I can get those points reallocated so that the BCV reservation will use them and I can then bank the BVC points that were used before 1/31/21.

assuming that all points are under the same membership then the answer is: yes.

However, if your reservation at BCV is using borrowed BR points then you are out of luck. The reason for that is that borrowed points are used first, then banked points and finally regular points.

CMs can’t override which points are used first.

secondly you can actually do the reallocation yourself. Just sign in and modify the reservation without changing anything and go through all the reservation steps and when you make it to the page where you need to select which points to use you select the contract which have the banked points. This still assumes that you dont have any borrowed BRV points in the reservation as they would still be used first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter