Can phone interview apply to both DL and WDW?

knicho27

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I have a strange/confusing question...

Can the phone interview apply for both Disneyland and WDW? Because even though I'd be willing to go to either park, I'd much much rather go to Disneyland because A) it's closer to where I live B) I know that park so much better than WDW, but I know that WDW is maybe a little easier to get into the program because it's like 3X bigger. But Disneyland is where I would prefer to go. So could I apply for WDW, most likely pass the phone interview for WDW, but ask/prefer or like transfer to the Disneyland program, in the end? So then if I pass the phone interview, then I could choose between DL and WDW?? I don't want to do all this waiting just to be declined from Disneyland when I could have easily been accepted to WDW... so I kind of want the ability to choose...??I dunno if this makes any sense at all... but yeah... haha thanks if anyone can answer my question! :)

You can apply to both, but each one has its own phone interview. I applied for both, and I know quite a few others did as well.

oh! you can apply to both? at the same time? I didn't realize that! haha Did you or the other people you knew get accepted to both programs? How exactly did you apply for both?

oh! you can apply to both? at the same time? I didn't realize that! haha Did you or the other people you knew get accepted to both programs? How exactly did you apply for both?

You just go through the steps again. The WBI is saved, but you still have to interview for both. A lot of people were accepted to both, pretty mich if you get accepted to DL you'll be accepted for WDW, but not necessarily the other way around.

Yeah you have to apply to each separately. When apps went up right away beg this year I set up interviews for both parks which ended up being on same day so had to make sure didn't mix them up haha. But I ended up getting accepted to both, WDW first but ended up declining and then getting accepted for DLR, which I accepted because like you was my first choice since I know that park and live by that I could provide my own housing.

If you apply to both, good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter