Can I wear this to Palo?

I think that would be fine. Actually, perfectly fine for brunch and probably dinner too It's a dress so it follows the guidelines. I've seen some not so nice stuff there. That dress definitely beats those ones. ;)

I agree - it is fine. It's a dress - Women wear sleeveless all the time to meals, dinners, parties, etc. I think the tank top/sleeveless might be meant for men ??......:rolleyes: - but, yes, 90% of the time, I do carry something with me "just in case" the AC is a bit much - for anyplace.

Even though the dress you show is sleeveless - for me, I am always feeling warm, looks to be a little on the thick side - so I doubt I would personally need a cover up lol.

Enjoy!

Now that the OP has her answer. Out if curiosity, on the website of DCL it says 'this is the dress code for men, this is the dress code for women', has anyone here knowledge/experience how inclusive Palo is? What would happen if a man showed up in a dress? It is not the norm, I know, but it is also getting less rare to see a man in a dress or skirt.

Now that the OP has her answer. Out if curiosity, on the website of DCL it says 'this is the dress code for men, this is the dress code for women', has anyone here knowledge/experience how inclusive Palo is? What would happen if a man showed up in a dress? It is not the norm, I know, but it is also getting less rare to see a man in a dress or skirt.

I hope that if it was appropriate for the setting, it wouldn't matter? At least that would be my hope.

I sure hope they would be fine with it.

Either, probably brunch - I can wear it as a short dress or with black leggings but I'm not sure if sleeveless is allowed.
You don't need sleeves with a dressy outfit. They say no tank tops but they're referring to actual informal tank tops that people wear for workouts or cleaning their house, etc. As long as its a dressy outfit like what you've showed, you have nothing to worry about.

Great choice: Ursala. The Disney Villians are hot this season so your dress will be perfect for Palo and everywhere on the ship. And yes, it is chilly in all the dining areas. Bring something to cover your arms/shoulders but won't drag/dangle into your meal.

You know, you just reminded me I have a beautiful shawl that would go beautifully with this... and I haven't had a chance to wear it yet.

And thank you for catching the Ursala reference - she's my second favorite villain.

Great choice: Ursala. The Disney Villians are hot this season so your dress will be perfect for Palo and everywhere on the ship. And yes, it is chilly in all the dining areas. Bring something to cover your arms/shoulders but won't drag/dangle into your meal.

You know, you just reminded me I have a beautiful shawl that would go beautifully with this... and I haven't had a chance to wear it yet. And thank you for catching the Ursala reference - she's my second favorite villain.
Glad you have a shawl to go with the fabulous dress .... saving money! Who is your #1 villain?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter