Can I see your Disney Wedding Bouquet?

i specifically asked for roses. they were originally going to put hydrangea in because i wanted a huge bouquet, but i nixed that idea...

These were the flowers that I requested:
large_image.jpg

And to refresh your memory, this is what I ended up with:
l_540db64bc348d0de6c99d73b7ce87eb7.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I loved them, but they weren't exactly what I asked for.

with the exception of Carrie's bouquet, i see lots of Roses. Does Disney tend to push you towards roses, or is that just what you all prefereed?? I want more tuplis and Calla lilies, with just a few roses...

Roses are a lot cheaper than tulips, which have a very short season. They may tell you tulips will be hard to get or too expensive, but I bet they can do it - they found my dahlias out of season and I paid about what everyone else's bouquets seem to cost....

They all look so great, thank you for sharing!! I think i want something not so traditional

with the exception of Carrie's bouquet, i see lots of Roses. Does Disney tend to push you towards roses, or is that just what you all prefereed?? I want more tuplis and Calla lilies, with just a few roses...

Originally I wanted gardenias and a few ivory roses (which was my grandma's bouquet 70-some years ago) but my DMIL is highly allergic to gardenias so I couldn't do that. But I knew I wanted ivory something. Tulips are my favorite flower but I just didn't want them in my bridal bouquet and I can't really say why not, I just didn't - strange I know ;) So ivory roses it was! Then I decided to put some red in my bouquet since my gown was ivory and our colors were ivory and burgundy. It just needed a "pop" of color. Rosie from Disney Floral suggested red spray roses and honsetly at that point I figured she knew best and I love how it turned out!

I chose simple and romantic cream colored roses and left the colors to the girls! Their bouquets had roses and dendrobium orchids.

September2007126-1.jpg

wedding19.jpg

I'm rather plain. I pretty much only wanted calla lillies. Disney suggested that they be mini ones so that they wouldn't be too heavy or overwhelming. Turned out to be what I wanted! I had the "mickey" buttons on the stems, and mickey crytals in the bouquet for mine and MOH.

imageCAPNQHQW.jpg

Here are the BM's flowers. They had champagne roses.
fls.jpg

We had a whimsical bouquet which my wife arranged to her specifications....sorry it's not a true close-up. It was STUNNING, and very heavy. :)

Mine is a french tied rose bouquet. It is 3 dozen roses 2 different colors of purple. Very heavy but smells great and is beautiful!
2008-09-30_2215jpg-2.png

Disney didn't push roses on me. It was what I wanted. :goodvibes They also suggested hydrangea as filler, but I changed it after I saw pictures comparing rose/hydrangea vs. all-rose bouquets.

I looked at all kinds of other flowers too, such as Peonies, Amaryllis, Chrysanthemum, Orchids, Anemones, Mums, plus smaller filler flowers like Delphinium and Iris. In the end I just went with the simple + classic all-rose design. :)

This website was helpful for looking at pics of bouquets. You'll notice that roses pretty much are the most popular!
http://www.yourweddingcompany.com/index.php/action/createBouquetStyle/planId/2/

I went with 20pounds of roses as well
Who knew these things where so heavy?
051261%20-%200247.jpg

i have TOLD you people to not ask for pictures!!

I ordered the "tropical bouquet" but didn't want the standard colors..I was very specific..I wanted jade and white roses, white calla lilies and green cymbidium orchids - Disney Floral did an AMAZING job and I wasn't charge any additional - I loved it so much I wish I could have preserved it
dfkmmh.jpg

xok1ef.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter