Can I make reservations through MS for a specialty cruise?

ErinC

DIS Veteran
I want to book the pirate cruise for my girls. Can I make these reservations through MS? If not , who do I call? Anyone else do this cruise for their kids? All info appreciated!

No. You wouldn't want to, anyway, LOL.

These cruises are very popular and book quickly. IMHO, they are just as tough to get as breakfast with the Princesses in Cinderella's Castle.

You can book the Pirate Cruise 120 days in advance and you will need to call as soon as the reservation line opens - believe that is 7:00 a.m. Eastern (but check that time as I am not 100% positive).

Here's some more info for you:

Pirate Cruise

Good luck!

My DD-5 just went over President's Weekend, and loved it...

We were staying at OKW, so took us an hour to get there... Bus to MK, and then either Monorail or boat ride to GF.

Weather can be cold on the water, so I dressed daughter in jeans, long T-shirt, and sweat jacket, and she still was a bit cold.

We went to the GF cafe, made reservations for 9:30, ate leasurely until 11:30 pickup, and then saw all the goodies.

We then took a boat ride to MK, put junk in a locker, and were off.

My Hint is to make PS for the GF cafe so you can relax while waiting.... unless of course you are staying at GF, and then can go back up to the room.

These book up fast, so find out how far in advance you need to call.

FYI - I bought my daughter a disposable camera, to use for this and the Tea Party, and worked out well. Put a sticker with her name on it, in case it got lost.

I was afraid you would say it was that difficult! I guess I'll be getting up bright and early Tuesday morning. I want to book it for May 24th, my DD's 8th birthday. I thought she and DD 4 would enjoy it. We''ll be staying at BCV and we'll have a car, so we will probably drive over to GF. Thanks for the advice about booking a breakfast. I'll probably do that too. We still have DD 14months with us, (I don't think they would take her on the pirate cruise too, so we could have 2 whole hours of adult time:teeth: ) so we'll probably just lounge around the GF and eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter