• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I get Connection Tickets in 11 days?

almostGoofy

Mouseketeer
I held off purchasing our park hopper passes because we were unsure if we'd be able to go. Now that the trip is a "GO", do you think I could sign up for connections and get the passes in 12 days? We're leaving in 13 days.

What if it arrives after we leave. How is it getting refunds?

Don't know what you are wanting to order, but check out Florida Orlando Tickets. They have a 5+4 park hopper plus for $245, versus the 5+2 that Connections offers for $235. That's 2 visits to water parks for $10. Not a bad deal. And, you can order up to 36 hours in advance. You can pick up at their office, which is nearby for those with transportation. Or, they can deliver to your hotel for $10 for the total order.

My experience with Connections is that they are a bit slow and disorganized. YMMV. I've had good luck receiving tickets/vouchers within 5 or 6 days. I've also had to call repeatedly to get my order. Luckily, I was ordering in advance.

If you are looking for a different length of stay, check out floridaorlandotickets.net .

Good luck.

The passes and vouchers I ordered from connections always came in 2 or 3 days via overnight UPS. You have to be home to sign for them.

Also I signed up for connections thru Mypoints and received my number and was able to order over the internet immediately.

bmvmary, I'm looking for 4 day park hopper passes. I thought about ordering through Florida Orlando Tickets but connections offers a 4 day + 1 option for about the same price. That's attractive to me since I have a 5 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. It wouldn't be worth it for us to pay full price for a water park with them but if it isn't any extra, we'd probably go for a few hours in the morning.

I'm aware of Connections spotty track record but I'm thinking that since I'll be paying by credit card, I could always dispute the payment if I didn't receive it on time. I know, it's a hassle to do that so I have to think about whether the savings is worth it or to just forget about the water park and go with Florida Orlando Tickets. That 5 +4 pass is an awesome deal though but it's far more than what we would use.

I ordered through Connections over the phone and got my tickets in 3 days. They arrived via FedEx 2nd day service I believe.

I ordered on a Thursday and receved via FedEX on the following Tuesday.

I ordered mine on Friday and they came today(Tuesday) ups @nd days mail. I'm sure you should have no plroblem getting them.

...I joined thru MyPoints on the 'net on a Monday, received them on Friday & left that night at midnight! Yep, I was cutting it way too close, and won't do that again! ;)

I believe they have a 30 day return policy, in case you didn't get them, anyway. Good luck!

I just received my park hopper passes. Yipeee!!!! I joined through mypoints in the late afternoon on Monday (PDT) and just received them (Thursday) via UPS 2nd day air. I was worried I was cutting it close but here I am, passes in hand and another 9 days still to go.

Thanks everyone for all your encouragement! :)

Diane yee,

I'm glad everything worked out for you. I know it can be a little frustrating. Now you can plan to enjoy your trip.

Looks like you will be there when we are May 18th-25th. Who knows we might see each other.:rolleyes:

We leave after lunch on Sat. the 18th.

Ok, I must be missing something here! I've signed up for membership for mypoints. Now I'm on that site--but where do you go to order Connections???

edited to say...How silly of me! I found it in the Try it section......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter