Can I Drop Off My Group Then Park?

SaintsManiac

Wait for it.
Obviously MK is the exception. We will take the bus there.

I want to drop my husband off at the park entrance, park our car, then meet him. He's got a slight knee issue and I want to minimize his walking.

Is this easily done? Can I reverse the steps when we leave the park?

I want to drop my husband off at the park entrance, park our car, then meet him. He's got a slight knee issue and I want to minimize his walking.

I think it should be possible. Ask the toll booth attendant when you enter. Be sure to get a receipt if you're paying for parking.

At AK & DHS, exiting from the Guest Drop-off takes you back past the point where the routes to the drop-off & the Guest Parking diverge. There's usually a cm there, and you can ask them to join the stream of cars going into parking.

At Epcot, you'd probably have to circle back thru the toll booth. You can also do this at the other parks if necessary, and you probably will have to do it all parks to get from parking back to the drop-off.

DHS has a "return to parking" loop just after you get onto the exit road. At Epcot, follow the exit signs towards MK, and you'll pass by the toll booths on your left; there's a "return to parking" loop just past the toll booths. At AK, you'll probably have to exit all the way. Keep to the left on the main exit road (not towards AKL), and you'll go under a bridge; there's a left turn into the parking entrance a little ways past the bridge.

The park entrance areas, including the Guest Drop-offs, are currently under reconstruction at both Epcot & AK, so things may be different when you visit. Also, be aware that the Guest Drop-offs don't take you right to the park entrance; there's still a bit of a walk.

I think it should be possible. Ask the toll booth attendant when you enter. Be sure to get a receipt if you're paying for parking.

At AK & DHS, exiting from the Guest Drop-off takes you back past the point where the routes to the drop-off & the Guest Parking diverge. There's usually a cm there, and you can ask them to join the stream of cars going into parking.

At Epcot, you'd probably have to circle back thru the toll booth. You can also do this at the other parks if necessary, and you probably will have to do it all parks to get from parking back to the drop-off.

DHS has a "return to parking" loop just after you get onto the exit road. At Epcot, follow the exit signs towards MK, and you'll pass by the toll booths on your left; there's a "return to parking" loop just past the toll booths. At AK, you'll probably have to exit all the way. Keep to the left on the main exit road (not towards AKL), and you'll go under a bridge; there's a left turn into the parking entrance a little ways past the bridge.

The park entrance areas, including the Guest Drop-offs, are currently under reconstruction at both Epcot & AK, so things may be different when you visit. Also, be aware that the Guest Drop-offs don't take you right to the park entrance; there's still a bit of a walk.

Thank you. We've been dropped off by Lyft at Epcot and HS, but I know things are changing everywhere. We are hoping we don't have to do this, but I like to know my options!

Your other option is to just ask the attendant if you can park at the front of the row near the tram stop then you can both just hop on the tram together

not sure how easy it will be to do the reverse for pick up esp at end of night with others trying to do the same thing. there would be lots of buses trying for that area. plus I am not sure how close you will be able to get to the front gate. I am guessing that the tram stop could be closer than drop/pick up area

not sure how easy it will be to do the reverse for pick up esp at end of night with others trying to do the same thing. there would be lots of buses trying for that area. plus I am not sure how close you will be able to get to the front gate. I am guessing that the tram stop could be closer than drop/pick up area

Thank you. I think we will pay for preferred parking if we have to. It's not a terrible price with an AP. I only just remembered it being an option.

They usually have transport chairs here & there near the HC accessible parking. Consider option to drop off group near one & wheel him into the main gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter