Can I change my username?

amycishere

DIS Veteran
Hello all! I am having trouble changing my username and email address. I am really hoping I can change my username, can anyone help me out? Thank you!

Well, that sticks but thank you so much for the reply. I am assuming I will lose my status and everything correct? I saw something about linking accounts?

Thank you! I won’t be able to change my avatar and things like that until I have made a certain number of posts under my new account correct?

Haha!! Yes you know me I am a bad girl in a wheelchair. lol Amycishere is part of an email/username that I made up when I was around 12 and I am just OVER it.

I am assuming I will lose my status and everything correct?

I just did the same thing! Not that my new username is anything special but my last one was my full name and it bothered me. Now I am starting from scratch.

I just did the same thing! Not that my new username is anything special but my last one was my full name and it bothered me. Now I am starting from scratch.
Did you have to use a different email address to create a new username? And I assume there's no way to merge accounts?

Did you have to use a different email address to create a new username? And I assume there's no way to merge accounts?
They suggested that I change my email address on my original account to a “dummy” email and then start a new account. Couldn’t merge them. I happened to have a second email address so I just used that for the new account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!