can anyone tell me something about this pin?

lynxstch

I Love Figment
Hi everyone..still fairly new to the collecting thing..but I saw this pin on the E*** site yesterday that really caught my eye..it's a "must have" for us since we spent our honeymoon at Dixie Landings...it's a Dixie Landings pin with mickey and minnie..could someone please look at it (item # 1139010936- and yes I know that auction ended!)..and tell me anything you know about it..year it came out..edition size..what it sold for..and what it might be worth now?..I did a search on Dizpins under Dixie Landings, but only 5 pins came up..and that wasn't one of them....so if you know the pin's #..even that would be a great help!...thanks in advance for any help!!!

Lynn, it is #2707 over on www.pinpics.com . To find it click on the link, then click on search on the left hand side of the screen and enter the number.

Although it is a rack pin it could be getting hard to find as Dixie landings is no longer a separtate hotel.

That pins<i> was</i> a rack pin, but I don't think it's been sold since before the 2000 pins came out in 1999. I looked for it for people several times and never found it at the resort, and the cast memebers thought it was 'retired'.

thanks Bridget..will have to keep my eyes open for this one from now on...it's soooo cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter