Can anyone post pics of POR for me?

Here are a couple more.

190193518_2e8154f1f4.jpg

This one is of building 27. Both of these photos were taken from the same spot, just turning and looking each way.

190193226_e27c5b9e9c.jpg

eblack0409 said:
How do you post pictures? I have some pics of POR, but don't know how to post!
I have a photobucket account (it's free) and I download my pics there. Then when I want to post them they have the link set up (it's the last one of three) that has the
already added...

Does that make sense?

Mine look the same as everybody else's but I'll still share :goodvibes We were in building 16 with a courtyard view. It was a little bit of a walk to the food court and bus stops but the walk is so beautiful that you actually enjoy it. I didn't miss a water view at all, the view of the grounds is just as nice.

Our room, those are my two oldest kids enjoying the room to it's fullest...

AB1.jpg

Another view...

AB2.jpg

The view from our balcony on a very hot, steamy, August morning. If you look closely you can see a quiet pool in the background.

AB3.jpg

One of the many adorable foot bridges on the grounds...

AB4.jpg

We met critters, too!

AB5.jpg

The duck family we saw every morning when we left and every evening when we returned...

Ab6.jpg

Someone mentioned the pool at POFQ being better for little kids. It just might be, but it seemed very busy to me and I didn't like that it was out in the open for everyone on the ferry to DTD to see. Ole Man Island at POR is secluded and private. You have to cross a bridge to get to it...

AB7.jpg

See how fun it looks???

AB9.jpg

AB10.jpg

I can tell you from first hand knowledge that the slide is tons of fun, and mild enough for the young ones...

AB11.jpg

They even have a baby pool...

AB12.jpg

And best of all, you can stay at POR and still use the pool at POFQ. Just take the ferry over :) :) :)

AB13.jpg

Can you tell that I'm excited about learning how to use photobucket and post pictures??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We loved the POR pool and my then 2 year old (a month shy of 3) went down the waterslide all by himself (with a lifevest on). I just caught him at the bottom.

newman7501 said:
Not the OP, but I love all these pictures. I can't wait for my stay at POR in DEC. :cool1:
I know - me too! I can post more pics for you since we are going in October! I wanna go NOW!

Thanks for sharing! I finally feel VERY confident in my decision and I never felt that way when we were booked at POFQ - not that it isn't beautiful, but I was afraid that for 10 nights I woulda done the "Oh, I wish we were staying ____________. I LOVE the pics and the affirmations that I made a good choice! Thank you!

:thanks:

mommy*RN said:
I know - me too! I can post more pics for you since we are going in October! I wanna go NOW!

Thanks for sharing! I finally feel VERY confident in my decision and I never felt that way when we were booked at POFQ - not that it isn't beautiful, but I was afraid that for 10 nights I woulda done the "Oh, I wish we were staying ____________. I LOVE the pics and the affirmations that I made a good choice! Thank you!

:thanks:

I really think you made a great choice!! We stayed last fall for 8 days and never once wished we were at POFQ. That side seemed fine, but we really loved the mansions at POR!! Have a great time and remember to report back to us when you get back!!

Okay. Since everyone likes the photos, here is some more. :)

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

daannzzz said:
Okay. Since everyone likes the photos, here is some more. :)

You must stop now - I am getting way to excited for a trip that is still over 2 mo away! :teeth:

Those are really great pics - thank you again so much for sharing!

Family Fun Mom said:
Someone mentioned the pool at POFQ being better for little kids. It just might be, but it seemed very busy to me and I didn't like that it was out in the open for everyone on the ferry to DTD to see. Ole Man Island at POR is secluded and private. You have to cross a bridge to get to it...

AB7.jpg

See how fun it looks???

AB9.jpg

AB10.jpg

I can tell you from first hand knowledge that the slide is tons of fun, and mild enough for the young ones...

AB11.jpg

They even have a baby pool...

AB12.jpg

And best of all, you can stay at POR and still use the pool at POFQ. Just take the ferry over :) :) :)

AB13.jpg

Can you tell that I'm excited about learning how to use photobucket and post pictures??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
omgosh thank you thank you thank you! I too wanted to stay at POR instead of FQ but my son wanted a cool pool. At home we live in a subdivision with 8 pools, but all are quiet lol. He wanted FUN. Ole Man Island looks like fun fun fun! Now, can you tell me which room to ask for where we do not have a huge walk to this pool? Preferably a room that is centralized, so we dont have to walk a long way to the food court, pool or bus stop. I dont care if its alligator bayou or the mansions, tho i think the mansions are so pretty. I think i'm going to buy an air mattress (twin) to slide under the bed for my DD22. thanks so much!

That is a great pool! And my DD will LOVE the kiddie pool! I can't wait!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8 more days I am so excited :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :rotfl2: :Pinkbounc ....Now if I could just get everyone as excited....only thing is as soon as it's here wit will be gone :sad2: then it will be back to school :woohoo: and then back to work for me :teacher: :crazy:

mumeof3 said:
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8 more days I am so excited :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :rotfl2: :Pinkbounc ....Now if I could just get everyone as excited....only thing is as soon as it's here wit will be gone :sad2: then it will be back to school :woohoo: and then back to work for me :teacher: :crazy:
I am soooo excited for you (and jealous!)...I know what you mean though...planning this trip has been a MAJOR part of my life the last few months and as soon as it is over I'm going to wonder what to do with myself...
:wizard: HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! :wizard:

mmbrad02 - What building did you take the pics in at POR?

mumeof3 said:

We'll be there in 8 days too! I keep telling everyone around that I get to go to Disney in 8 days. I think I am getting rather annoying, I better try to calm down some about it. I don't even want to think about the "being over" part. I always start to feel that way about day two of our trip. I am going to try not to think about it this time.
Have a Disney Day, Renee

Wow!!!! what great pics. Since we are already talking about POR...is AB the only area w/the trundle?
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter