• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone currently login to MDE? *EDITED - it's working now!*

CJK

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to login to 'My Disney Experience', and the system says there's a problem with my password. I know my password is correct, so I'm thinking it's a glitch. Anyone else?

Same. Can’t log into the website either. I also tried the forgot my password link and that doesn’t work either.

Same! I just called and they said the wait time for an agent will be over 90 minutes.... so i'm assuming everyone is having this problem and its their system. My app was working until I logged out and tried to log back in. Now it won't work.

Of course waiting for my room to be ready and now can’t keep checking the app to see if it’s ready.

Same. When I tried resetting password (thinking it was just me), the link to reset password didn't work either. So I called the number suggested in the message and all circuits are busy. Definitely something is up with their system.

So glad I have this board to come to, to check on problems like this! Since "all circuits are busy" when you try calling WDW.

Whew, glad it isn't just me. I've had MDE issues before where they told me my email login was corrupted, and that I had to make a new account with an entirely new email address. Then I called and got a 90 minute wait time, and then all circuits are busy. Thought the same thing was happening again, so headed to my trusty DIS info friends to see if something was going on with everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter