Can a seller back out?

That’s crazy. Sorry you’ve had to go through such lack of communication. And I saw another person in the rofr thread that had some bad communication issues too. So far haven’t had any issues with dvcresalemarket and magic vacation title on that end knock on wood lol

Oh, it actually wasn't a big deal. Just another note that sometimes communication isn't exactly what you might expect.

Little update they actually emailed me back super quick. Was like 6:00 my time so 9:00 there. But she said the seller emailed them before that the documents would be sent 1/10 so at least helps put my mind at ease somewhat lol.

Further update from yesterday. I just got slammed at work and couldn’t post lol.

Sounds like it went through I just had to wait another day lol!

You're almost there! We have just closed your Disney purchase. Your deed

has been sent to the county for recording and upon recording will be

forwarded to Disney for transfer. Typically, Disney will have your new

ownership info updated in their system within 30 days and will send you a

welcome packet. Their transfer time is 2-3 weeks depending on volume at

the time. After they finish the update and new owner registration, you

will then be able to make your first Disney reservations.

During this time our office will prepare and send your title insurance

policy along with your original recorded deed usually in 30 days

Lot of words in there I don’t know. But at least I don’t have to worry lol. Sorry if stupid questions but I see some 30 day stuff in there and few weeks stuff. Is that all on top of each other, or am I looking at another couple months before reservation stuff? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter