Can a contract be broken into seperate contracts?

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
I am sure I know the answer is no, but I thought to get the correct answer for sure I would post this question.

I have a contract of 285 points for BCV.

I would rather have a contract of 150 points and sell the other 135 points to buy GFV when it comes avail.

Is this possible?

I totally messed up when I oringinally purchased my BCV back in 2002. I never thought of breaking the points into multiple contracts to give me flexibility.

No, a contract cannot be divided. What your contract is actually for is an interest in a piece of real estate. Points are the symbols that represent that interest. From a legal viewpoint, trying to divide your contract would be like trying to cut in half your home and sell it in pieces.

I am sure I know the answer is no, but I thought to get the correct answer for sure I would post this question.

I have a contract of 285 points for BCV.

I would rather have a contract of 150 points and sell the other 135 points to buy GFV when it comes avail.

Is this possible?

I totally messed up when I oringinally purchased my BCV back in 2002. I never thought of breaking the points into multiple contracts to give me flexibility.

No. If you bought one contract for 285 points, then that is the only way you may sell it.

If you had a Master contract of say 150 points with an add-on contract of 135 points, then you could choose to sell either of those contracts independently from the other.

It's like when you buy a house. You can't just sell off part of the house to another owner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter