• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camping

vsb372

Earning My Ears
Is this also where they have the campsites and the cabins for rent? What is the cost of the sites/cabbins

You'll have better luck with this question on the camping forum.

BUT....I know the campsites are very reasonable(for Disney).They aren't more than what you'd pay at a Jellystone campground or some other "nice" campground.I did think the cabins/trailers were a little pricey,but that's just MO.

For years, we used camping as a means to stay onsite, and make WDW more affordable. Also the campground is just one of our favorites. My children (now 21,18, and 13) actually prefer staying at Ft Wilderness to some of the moderates! Be sure to visit Mary's site www.mousesavers.com to learn about ways to save money throughout WDW, including FW.

You will get all the answers on Ft Wilderness here... They helped me last year and were right on the money... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter