Camping & Cruising

WDWNerd

Mouseketeer
I need advice on camping at the fort & then cruising with Disney cruise line. We want to drive our RV down & stay a couple days at the fort before we get on our ship.

Can I drive my RV to the port? Can I store it at the fort? Does anyone know what our options are? It's 38 ft long, if that matters.

Thanks!

Nerd, this question comes up almost once a year.

The answer is MAYBE.

You have to camp FIRST at FW and as you check out, you can ask if you can leave it parked in the overflow lot. If it is not too crowded they will let you and give you a pass to stick in the window while you are gone. But they DON'T HAVE to let you if it is somewhat crowded. Maybe you can inquire DURING your stay rather than waiting till the last day.

The Fort has been burned too many times by letting people park first who claimed to have (or did have) a Fort stay scheduled for after the cruise returned. Then didn't stay there.

Port Canaveral does have oversized/rv parking available as a back-up plan. https://www.portcanaveral.com/cruise/directions-parking

Bama Ed

Most cruise terminals have a few spots for campers. Usually there empty.

I need advice on camping at the fort & then cruising with Disney cruise line. We want to drive our RV down & stay a couple days at the fort before we get on our ship.

Can I drive my RV to the port? Can I store it at the fort? Does anyone know what our options are? It's 38 ft long, if that matters.

Thanks!

If you are cruising from Port Canaveral, they will allow yuo to park your travel trailer or motor home. They have a very secure parking area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter