• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Campground reservation with online check-in but No show

We had Little Tavern. Exact same sliders, different name.
I love them little burgers! But I also love SPAM and scrapple so there's that. 😊

Now, I am just hungry ... but it's clearly not late enough yet :)

Yes, definitely late night food. Probably the delirium from lack of sleep that helps it go down.
See! That reinforces my position. If you have to wait until the delirium of night to enjoy a Krystal, well.

I'll swing by White Castle any time and get a dozen. :duck:

j

See! That reinforces my position. If you have to wait until the delirium of night to enjoy a Krystal, well.

j
Lets be clear, White Castle was never a lunch or dinner time stop for me either :)

j
No no, your missing MY point. At least delirium will help with Krystal's. I could be high as a Georgia pine on crystal meth and Jim Beam and still turn down White Castle.

:stir:

You all are making me want to stop and pick some up for lunch. There is a White Castle a mile from the hospital. :rotfl2:

(no commentary on how it provides job security for our ER staff)

j
No commontary needed...self explanatory.

Wonder what a combination of Krystal / White Castle and Taco Bell would result in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter