Campground reservation with online check-in but No show

Davcraft

Earning My Ears
Hi
I want to know if I can do that witout problem: example I book 2 night at disney campground, check-in online and don't realy put my tent to sleep just pay the 2 night to have perk like early access, parking pass and sleep outside of the resort in a condo.

Last edited:
Hi
I want to know if I can do that witout problem: example I book 2 night at disney campground, check-in online and don't realy put my tent to sleep just pay the 2 night to have perk like early access, parking pass and sleep outside of the resort in a condo.

Hi
People have done it but is it really worth it? Parking is $25 and a campsite can cost almost $100 or more depending on what time of year you're going. Is the extra half hour in the morning worth $75? If you're hoping to get one of the big rides with less wait, you could buy the individual lightning lane for the ride. So for about the same money or maybe less, you can pay for parking and buy the lightning lane and essentially get the same benefits as having a campsite booked that you won't use.

People have done it but is it really worth it? Parking is $25 and a campsite can cost almost $100 or more depending on what time of year you're going. Is the extra half hour in the morning worth $75? If you're hoping to get one of the big rides with less wait, you could buy the individual lightning lane for the ride. So for about the same money or maybe less, you can pay for parking and buy the lightning lane and essentially get the same benefits as having a campsite booked that you won't use.
Actually, I think some people are doing this just to have the opportunity to by ILL, as they go on sale at 7am to on-site folks only, and some usually sell out before the offsite folks have a chance at them.

TATE' S BAKE SHOP White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and Their Butter Crunch cookies are killer.
Well well...

I've said it once, and I'll say it again:

Krystal burgers have been, and ALWAYS will be better than White Castle.
My experience are neither is edible or can be considered as potable except if it after 2AM and numerous adult beverages have been consumed. They are both highly effective as a pre colonoscopy prep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter