Camp Of Disney RP Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelyn: The room was quiet. She and her friends were waiting on a desion that would determine if they'd see thier romantic intrest and friends again Agent Coulson: He ran into the room, sweat dripping off his forhead. "MIKE!" He ran to him and gave him a hug. "As soon as I heard you were in danger I flew from Portland. I'm so glad you're okay!" Fury: "Did I ever give you permission?" Coulson: "Er... I'll leave now."

OOC: Did you watch Agents of SHIELD?

Eli: He kept himself from grinning.

OOC: Did you watch Agents of SHIELD?

Eli: He kept himself from grinning.

OOC: Unfortunately not, but hopefully tomorrow. Was it good?

Here is the correct link to the quiz. It's really short and I'd be really grateful if you all took it. :goodvibes
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZuEpEFiJGh4__MMiFC4cOc-x5M-NidmD9BEnu1VM6f0/viewform

Evelyn: She grinned. Coulson was the biggest fanboy ever.

Jay: That was funny. Poor Mike. Ugh, a delay although. This was getting intense waiting.

OOC: Unfortunately not, but hopefully tomorrow. Was it good? Here is the correct link to the quiz. It's really short and I'd be really grateful if you all took it. :goodvibes Evelyn: She grinned. Coulson was the biggest fanboy ever. Jay: That was funny. Poor Mike. Ugh, a delay although. This was getting intense waiting.

OOC: Very good. A few twists though. And I'm trying to figure out who's side one of the characters is on...

Eli: Would they just talk already? He needed to work on his patience, and his nervousness. He was probably the only young avenger that didn't do missions often.

1elle2 said:
OOC: Very good. A few twists though. And I'm trying to figure out who's side one of the characters is on...

Eli: Would they just talk already? He needed to work on his patience, and his nervousness. He was probably the only young avenger that didn't do missions often.

OOC: Awesome. And mysteries and twists are fun :)

Orreed said:
Evelyn: The room was quiet. She and her friends were waiting on a desion that would determine if they'd see thier romantic intrest and friends again

Agent Coulson: He ran into the room, sweat dripping off his forhead. "MIKE!" He ran to him and gave him a hug. "As soon as I heard you were in danger I flew from Portland. I'm so glad you're okay!"

Fury: "Did I ever give you permission?"

Coulson: "Er... I'll leave now."

Mike: He made a face like he wad being strangled to death over his shoulder. "Um, hi Coulson. Um, bye Coulson."

Mike: He made a fave like he wad being strangled to death over his shoulder. "Um, hi Coulson. Um, bye Coulson."

Eli: His phone beeped from a text. That was embarrassing... He left it in his bag, knowing that if it were important the person would have called him.

Amber: She had texted Eli asking if they were coming back.

Fairywings said:
Mike: He made a face like he wad being strangled to death over his shoulder. "Um, hi Coulson. Um, bye Coulson."

Coulson: "Bye Mike! Oh yeah, and bye other kids."

Jay: He rolled his eyes. Coulson praticly raised him and his sister but when Coulson's fanboy took over.Jay was invisible.

Mike: When Coulson was out of earshot, Mike groaned and facedesked. "Please don't let thay happen again Fury, no offense."

Fairywings said:
Mike: When Coulson was out of earshot, Mike groaned and facedesked. "Please don't let thay happen again Fury, no offense."

OOC: Wait which one of us is Fury? I thought you were but I can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter