Camera stolen while onboard

My family and I were on the January 5th sailing of the Fantasy and on day number 4, my camera was stolen while attending a craft session at LaPiazza. I am so disappointed and upset for several reasons, but mostly because we had stayed at WDW for 5 days prior to the cruise and now all my pictures are gone. :sad: It just breaks my heart because my pictures are everything to me

It was literally stolen right under my nose while I helped my 8 y.o. with her crafting project and I keep asking myself.....WHO would do such a thing?? Those are my memories and I feel robbed of more than just a camera.

I guess I have learned my lesson the hard way and now realize that not even with Disney are we safe from those who steal :sad:

Yuck! I am so sorry someone was so selfish!

To the OP, did you buy the pictures from Shutters? That would be some pictures from the trip anyway. The reason I ask is if you didn't they probably still have them and it might not be too late. I was missing pictures off my CD and they were able to go back and find them after the cruise was over. Probably have to act fast, but I'd bet they keep them for a few weeks. Obviously not standard practice, but tell them your story and I'd bet they'd help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter