Camera Policy for Cirque du Soleil

todd222222

Mouseketeer
I've been unable to find if they allow cameras in the Cirque du Soleil show. Does anyone know?

Plus if anyone does know do they restrict the size of the lens? I know at Dallas Stars games and the circus we went to recently they would only allow lenses that were shorter then 4 inches. No big deal there, I just took our camera back to the car, but with this show we will be riding Disney Transport and this wouldn't be easy.

Thanks!

3 days and counting!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I haven't been to La Nouba but every other Cirque show I've attended has not allowed photography.

Haven't actually done the La Nouba show, but have tickets to see a touring Cirque show in our area this weekend. Out of a half dozen event tickets I've ordered within the past 10 weeks or so, the Cirque is the first to have a notice about no video, no recordings. I'm betting you will not be able to take photos, either.

I called and spoke to someone and they said they do not allow cameras due to safety concerns...I guess flashes, which makes since.

I did "will call" so I don't have my tickets yet.

They are not allowed. When we were there, they were really strict about it, not even really letting people take pictures inside the theater before the show even started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter