Calling MIB999999........

KFISCHER

DIS Veteran
Were you able to get to Mythos Sunday and turn in some of the posts we wrote last week?

I'm extremely curious !!!

Thanks !!

LOL, this is really odd, but I'm able to answer for him...yes he did!:D

I know this because I took myself there for lunch today and Athena was my server...and she mentioned that "one of her regular guests came in and brought her some printouts from the DIS" when I told her I had heard of her, and Mythos from the DIS....
She may have observed me reading my tips for MIB over and over while I tried not to feel too silly dining alone! :D

Karen

Do you really think we believe that you were able to read and eat at the same time????:D :D

Yes i did Kfischer, I took two copies, one for Athena and one for Jeff, Jorge, Tasha Yar, The management trio of Mythos. However before the second copy made it to management it was read by Chef Mark. The really great thing is i dropped them off at 10:00 am that morning cause the front door to MYTHOS was unlocked!!!! Joseph (Athena's boyfriend) saw me and came a running. So all the inside help had plenty of time to read it before the 11:30 opening time. I know beacuse even Nemisis (KJ) knew about it.

Kfischer there is one thing however and one of us should be afraid: Athena said that you looked a lot like ME. In fact when Chef Mark saw you he asked Athena if that was Mr. Henderson. She said no, but that there was some resemblance. Next time you are down this way we have got to get together at MYTHOS and do a "twins" prank on them.

Athena was thrilled and humbled at the same time by your remarks. She said to tell you Thank You, very much. The second copy finally made it to Mitch. The big IOA eatery guy. :smooth:

MsDisney, dining alone is the best!!! 11/11 i got one of those tables for 6-8 with the bench seating and i was the only one at the table. it was great. :)

Originally posted by MIB999999
MsDisney, dining alone is the best!!! 11/11 i got one of those tables for 6-8 with the bench seating and i was the only one at the table. it was great. :)

First of all, I didn't read WHILE I ate, that would be tricky since it's me :rolleyes: but I WAS able to read between courses! :D

Second, I have a feeling you are in your "element" at Mythos (um, when the boyfriend of your server knows you...!;) ) so, of course you thought dining at a table designed for 6-8 was great! Me, I'd order 4 or 5 additional drinks so that it just looked like everyone went to the restroom at once!!!:p

But, that said...I DID dine there alone because it was WAY cheaper than dining with my kids...and more peaceful! :D

Karen

That was really nice of you to drop those posts off, and come back and share the experience with us. If it brought smiles for the wonderful crew at MYTHOS, I'm happy. They deserve it!

Again, what an outstanding restaurant!

You are very lucky to just hop in the car and drive there whenever you want.

Thanks again!

Kfischer, I totaly agree and aren't our wives lucky:D

FYI: all input of the nature of your comments that makes it back to guest services or the way we did it by handing it in, goes into the employee files. At universal this is a big thing and the employees are affected by what is in the file. I would encourage all of you when an employee does something outstanding or is better than good report it to guest services. As i said it goes in the employee file, a letter of comindation is given to the employee and you will also receive a letter from universal studios thanking you for taking the time to make the comment.:smooth:

I once sent in a letter to compliment a WDW CM. I got a call back from a CM explaining that this will be given to his supervisor for evaluation, it will be put into his file, and they thanked me for sending the letter.

I think you would all like to know what has happened to that wonderful print out.

Randy (thesecondcook and my fiance) was so elated by what all of you wrote that he also printed it out to show his co-workers. One of the many copis that were floating aroung, be it from MIB or secondcook, climbed the ladder pretty high. Actually, it was read by the executive chef, who is also vice president of universal orlando, Steve Jayson.

Randy is so happy that some of his words might have encouraged people to try Mythos and love it as much as he does. It is sometimes hard for the back of the house at a restaurant because the servers and other front positions usually get to see the acclaim, and they are also the ones who recieve credit. That is not the case with all of you. Many people from this wonderful board have come in and taken the time to say hi and compliment him and the other cooks. For that, they are all appreciative.

Keep on coming, mythos is a special place. Everybody is welcome, and they will treat you well. Oh...yeah...and the food is good!

Rachel

Hey Rachel,
So you're the lucky lady! I met Randy when I was at Mythos last summer. He was so friendly and helpful. I never would have been in Mythos if it weren't for his posts on this board. Then I would have missed the incredible food and atmosphere.
Good luck with you impending marriage!

Since KFISCHER met steve Jayson in the mythos restroom, is that where he read the printout????:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter