Calling Disney Veterans

Digger

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know whether HRH sell the souvenir cups with the length of stay refills like Disney. We have stayed twice at Port Orleans in the past and they saved us a "small fortune" on soda's coffee etc.

Many thanks

Digger

Haven't seen the cups, but we have only stayed at Portofino. I would think since Loews owns both that Hard Rock might follow suit. We also love the cups and run to buy these first when we get to our Disney resort. Although the Universal parks do sell these cups, with a small price to refill -- this might be an option. We have never done this - it stills seems expensive. I normally bring in a diaper bag for the girls and just sneak in a couple of soft drinks and a frozen water bottle.

Have fun!

Thanks for taking the time to reply. We haven't tried the "Park Cups" before so that may be an option. We also sneak in drinks - we won't tell if you don't !!.

Regards

Digger & Family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter