Calling All Vero Beach Owners

DavidRoss

Mouseketeer
I am considering adding on to Vero Beach. In fact, the paperwork is on the way. All you Vero Beach owners, please tell me why you purchased at Vero and what is so great about it.

We purchased 50 points four yrs ago to allow us 4-5 days every other yr to relax after time at WDW. Recently (Jan.) we spent 11 full days at OKW (two bedroom) and 4 full days (oceanview inn room) at VB. The weather at VB was very nice and made it though to come back to winter.

Yesterday I got the paperwork for my 3rd add on at VB. (also own at OKW & BW) We wanted enough home priority points at VB to try out that gorgeous beach cottage. :cool:

walter,

When I am not on vacation at a DVC resort, I vacation in Williamsville. Look for the blue van with a Mass. plate on the back and DVC plate on the front. We are going to Vero for our first trip in 4 weeks.

We bought at Vero because of two reasons: First, we stayed there for cash and loved the resort!!!. The beach feels private because there are no properties near by. the grounds are very well landscaped. the pool slide is alot of fun. Second, the magical beginnings program was so attractive at the time we couldn't pass it up. They bought back all our first year points for 15 bucks each. we only had to put $500 down to get in! Also the interest rate on the DVC loan was only 9.95 %

we bought 150 points there because we liked the resort very much and had visited three times before joining DVC - we drive over from Tampa, which is only about 3 - 3 1/2 hours away, but it is such a nice relaxing atmosphere that it feels like we have gone on an extended vacation somewhere - we really enjoy the vibrant Atlantic surf, winds, and birds - the Gulf can be very quiet sometimes - we also like the restaurant at the resort very much - very fresh fish and nicely grilled pork chops and steaks - it is just a wonderful place to visit, and so relaxing.......

DVC is currently pushing VB as an add-on to existing members, with emphasis on the MB incentive. They are promoting it as a means to add on points for use at other locations (Concierge, Adventure, Cruise, etc.)- since they are aware that very few members are using their points outside of DVC resorts. This is a significant part of the weekly "Members Day" presentation held at each DVC resort. The current MB at VB does bring the cost down to $59 per point. They are NOT suggesting buying these points to be used at other DVC resorts- at least in the last 2 presentations I attended at OKW.

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

I brought at VB in 1995. My nephew like the slide better than the one at BW. Recently stayed there and I loved the place. It is beautiful, I generally do not like the oceanside, love the gulf, but this resort is special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter