Calling all postcard exchangers

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
Hi everyone:wave:

Just wanted to let you know that I have sent everyone a PM with their exchange.

Now if you could all do your very best to have them posted by 14th August, that would be wonderful.:p

Also, some of the US postcard exchangers are looking to do another exchange, so if anyone is interested in exchanging with the US, speak up ok.:)

Hope you are all starting to receive your postcards & are enjoying the exchange.:cool:

Have fun all..............

Thanks Auriel
Got my postcard from you today:bounce:
LOVELY ;)
Please pm me your address so I can send you one:wave:

Hi Auriel!

I've picked up my two addresses so will be posting off my postcards very soon!

I received two this morning from Chicago which was lovely!

Thanks for arranging all this.

I'm more than happy to do more exchanges if you want to send me any more addresses - be even more postcards for me to stick up in my kitchen then! :)

Astrid x

Hi Auriel,

received one from St Louis this morning, it's gone straight into the kitchen in the space that's been reserved.

We sent off 2 lots last week to the States.

The children keep checking the post when it arrives.

Byeeee :bounce:

Thanks for doing all the hard work behind the scenes on this, nutsy!

I'd also be happy to do more US exchanges if you need extras - let me know.

Just bagged some more postcards from the shops at lunchtime!

Will post off later this week!

:smooth:

I am sending out my three lots tomorrow, but I would prefer to get postcards from places i have been too, nutsy, I snet you the list :)

Hello again everyone:wave:

It seems that there are some people in the exchange who are a bit slack in sending off their exchanges. Would you please get unslack:p & get them off by 14th August which is the deadline for the first exchange. Some of you are doing really well & have sent off your second exchange as well.:)

Remember..............the deadline for your first exchange to be sent off is ............... 14th August

I'd hate for your exchange partners to think they are not going to receive any postcards. Please send your postcards off, I can't give you more exchanges till I know you're first is in the mail.

Thanks everyone.............

:Pinkbounc :p :bounce:

Originally posted by eeyorerulz
I would prefer to get postcards from places i have been too, nutsy, I snet you the list :)
WOW! Quite a lofty request, don't you think? Wouldn't it be more exciting and interesting to get something from somewhere you've Never Been? jmo

Nutsy, You continue to amaze me with the hard work, time & effort and Patience you've put into this exchange! ;) :smooth: ;) Thanks! For Everything!! ;)

DD Laura (Bunny Girl) has just had hers from Kansas!

Thinks....click heals 3 times! - LOL

Bought my postcards this morning and will be dropping them through the postbox tomorrow!!

Don't think my piccies of New Forest ponies really compete with the stunning views of Chicago I've received (thanks Kim!), but I suppose it is the local scenary!!

Hmmm Shaun - you been wearing those shiny red shoes again then?!!!! :rolleyes:

Astrid

Hi all,

We have received 6 lovely postcards so far, as I came downstairs this morning there was a map of Florida and a picture of the Tree of Life at AK, on the doormat. They brought back lots of lovely memories, it certainly cheered me up:D

We have sent all ours so we are waiting for our next set of addresses, it has certainly be the best thing we've done joining the exchange.

Thanks Nutsy plus all those who sent us postcards

Bev, Paul, Laura & Tom Nicholes :D

Hmmm Shaun - you been wearing those shiny red shoes again then?!!!!

Shall I fetch them along to the Northern Christmas meet then? - LOL

:p

I just want to say Thank You to Steve aka mapman! What a lovely letter describing your family and home. What a neat business you have and how wonderful to live seaside! The postcards from Paignton are really neat and give glimpses into the countryside there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter