Calling all kids! A "Wonder"ful Disney Vacation Way Down South: January 17th, 2016

Hi ! :wave2:
I'm feeling better now, thanks!:) Glad to hear you had fun! What have you been doing lately? My siblings had a 2 hour delay today because of some sleet and yesterday, Stephanie and I played with 4 kittens at an animal shelter and went ice skating! :woohoo: Have you ever ice skated before?
Can't wait!
-Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I have gone ice skating before, but I didn't like it. I've just been doing school work and playing a few quizzes. Awh, that's sad! And that's cool that you played with 4 kittens. What were their names?

Hi Adriane!

I have gone ice skating before, but I didn't like it. I've just been doing school work and playing a few quizzes. Awh, that's sad! And that's cool that you played with 4 kittens. What were their names?

Hey Julianna! :)
The kitten's names were Mazy ( a dark gray girl) Ricardo ( a black and white boy that reminded me so much of this other cat that I liked when I was 7 at the same place:thumbsup2) slogans (she was a beautiful light gray misty color, with a little white) and Rupert (he was the lightest orange cat I've ever seen, it was as close to white as you can get while still being orange while also having little bits of white) They were adorable!!!!!:banana: I like ice skating a lot, but I can't do anything fancy like professionals, but I wish.....:dance3: Are you excited to go on one of the classic Disney ships this cruise? Will it be your 1st time? I am excited; I haven't been on the wonder since I was 13.:)
Can't wait!
-Adrianepluto:

The kitten's names were Mazy ( a dark gray girl) Ricardo ( a black and white boy that reminded me so much of this other cat that I liked when I was 7 at the same place:thumbsup2) slogans (she was a beautiful light gray misty color, with a little white) and Rupert (he was the lightest orange cat I've ever seen, it was as close to white as you can get while still being orange while also having little bits of white) They were adorable!!!!!:banana: I like ice skating a lot, but I can't do anything fancy like professionals, but I wish.....:dance3: Are you excited to go on one of the classic Disney ships this cruise? Will it be your 1st time? I am excited; I haven't been on the wonder since I was 13.:)
Can't wait!
-Adrianepluto:

Hi Adriane!

I bet they were adorable! It won't be my first time. I will be on the Hawaii cruise, and the Transatlantic cruise (Wonder and Magic). Yes, I am VERY excited! Wow! That's a long time ago! So, What's your favorite ship? And who do you want to win for the Amazing Race? I want the dentists to win, and my favorite ship is the Fantasy! :)

Hi Adriane!

I bet they were adorable! It won't be my first time. I will be on the Hawaii cruise, and the Transatlantic cruise (Wonder and Magic). Yes, I am VERY excited! Wow! That's a long time ago! So, What's your favorite ship? And who do you want to win for the Amazing Race? I want the dentists to win, and my favorite ship is the Fantasy! :)

Oh yeah; that's cool!:thumbsup2 I like them all!:thumbsup2 We just caught up on the Amazing Race and I want the surfers to win!!!!:woohoo:popcorn::
Can't wait!
~Adriane pluto:

Oh yeah; that's cool!:thumbsup2 I like them all!:thumbsup2 We just caught up on the Amazing Race and I want the surfers to win!!!!:woohoo:popcorn::
Can't wait!
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

Yeah, I like the surfers! I'm getting really excited about this cruise! are you going anywhere before or after the cruise? I'm not really sure about me; I'll talk to my mom about it. :)

Can't wait!
~Julianna :woohoo:

Hi Adriane!

Yeah, I like the surfers! I'm getting really excited about this cruise! are you going anywhere before or after the cruise? I'm not really sure about me; I'll talk to my mom about it. :)

Can't wait!
~Julianna :woohoo:

Hi Julianna! :wave2:
Me too; I hope they win tomorrow! :dance3: Have you ever seen the movie inspired by her, Soul Surfer? Stephanie and I watched it; it is really good. :cheer2: I'm not sure; I think we are just flying there and back, so maybe a motel the night before, but I'm not sure yet. We have a few vacations before this one so we've been thinking about those vacations right now. :thumbsup2
Can't wait!:grouphug:
~Adriane pluto:

Me too; I hope they win tomorrow! :dance3: Have you ever seen the movie inspired by her, Soul Surfer? Stephanie and I watched it; it is really good. :cheer2: I'm not sure; I think we are just flying there and back, so maybe a motel the night before, but I'm not sure yet. We have a few vacations before this one so we've been thinking about those vacations right now. :thumbsup2
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

No, I haven't; I want to though! That's cool! What other vacations are you going on?

Can't wait!
~Julianna :)

Hi Adriane!

No, I haven't; I want to though! That's cool! What other vacations are you going on?

Can't wait!
~Julianna :)

Hi ! :)
We just decided not too long ago to go to Disney World in January due to a really good deal they had for dvc members. :thumbsup2 We then are going to Arkansas to visit some friends over Spring Break. We then have 2 camps we are going to this summer. Finally, we have our Transatlantic cruise in September. :woohoo: How many cruises do you have before this one? We just have 1.
Can't wait!
-Adriane pluto:

Hi ! :)
We just decided not too long ago to go to Disney World in January due to a really good deal they had for dvc members. :thumbsup2 We then are going to Arkansas to visit some friends over Spring Break. We then have 2 camps we are going to this summer. Finally, we have our Transatlantic cruise in September. :woohoo: How many cruises do you have before this one? We just have 1.
Can't wait!
-Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

Cool! I have 2 cruises coming up: Transatlantic cruise and Hawaiian cruise. :woohoo: What's going on in your world? For me, I am going to Washington DC for Christmas! I will pack soon.

Hi Adriane!

Cool! I have 2 cruises coming up: Transatlantic cruise and Hawaiian cruise. :woohoo: What's going on in your world? For me, I am going to Washington DC for Christmas! I will pack soon.

Hi Julianna, :wave2:
Neat- they both sound like a lot of fun!:thumbsup2 We are going to the Wisconsin Dells to a small waterpark up there with my moms side of the family. :banana: We are then going to maybe see my grandparents on my dads side on Christmas Eve.:dance3: Do you have any tips for going to Hollywood Studios? I've never been there and we are going to all of the parks on our trip!! :woohoo: I can't wait! have you ever been to old key west before?
Can't wait! ::MickeyMo
- Adriane pluto:

Hi Julianna, :wave2:
Neat- they both sound like a lot of fun!:thumbsup2 We are going to the Wisconsin Dells to a small waterpark up there with my moms side of the family. :banana: We are then going to maybe see my grandparents on my dads side on Christmas Eve.:dance3: Do you have any tips for going to Hollywood Studios? I've never been there and we are going to all of the parks on our trip!! :woohoo: I can't wait! have you ever been to old key west before?
Can't wait! ::MickeyMo
- Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I do have advice for Hollywood; stick together; it might be crowded, and make sure to check out Muppet Vision 3D; it's hilarious. I have been to OKW before, I stayed there a couple times. It's really nice, but I liked Tree House Villas the best! That's cool! :) :woohoo:

Hi Adriane!

I do have advice for Hollywood; stick together; it might be crowded, and make sure to check out Muppet Vision 3D; it's hilarious. I have been to OKW before, I stayed there a couple times. It's really nice, but I liked Tree House Villas the best! That's cool! :) :woohoo:

Thanks for the advice!:dance3: I'm hoping it won't be too crowded because I've heard January has really low crowds..... Have you ever been to WDW in late January? I will be sure to see the Muppet show! :thumbsup2 My favorite so far has been either been the Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Grand Floridian! :dance3:
Can't wait! :grouphug:
-Adriane pluto:

Thanks for the advice!:dance3: I'm hoping it won't be too crowded because I've heard January has really low crowds..... Have you ever been to WDW in late January? I will be sure to see the Muppet show! :thumbsup2 My favorite so far has been either been the Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Grand Floridian! :dance3:
Can't wait! :grouphug:
-Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I have been in late Jan. and it is NOT packed at all! Oh yeah and the Grand Floridian. And your welcome :)

Hi Adriane!

I have been in late Jan. and it is NOT packed at all! Oh yeah and the Grand Floridian. And your welcome :)

Hi! :wave2:
Yay! I'm glad to hear that! :dance3: When are you going back to Disney World? We might get some snow the day before Christmas and I can't wait because right now, there is no more snow left.:banana: :woohoo:
-Adriane pluto:
P.S. It's almost a year until this cruise!!:yay:

Yay! I'm glad to hear that! :dance3: When are you going back to Disney World? We might get some snow the day before Christmas and I can't wait because right now, there is no more snow left.:banana: :woohoo:
-Adriane pluto:
P.S. It's almost a year until this cruise!!:yay:

Hi Adriane!

I think we're going to Disney world before our Transatlantic cruise. Awh man, no snow! :'( :woohoo: It's almost a year until the cruise, and 4 more days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!! :) Love Christmas! Speaking of Christmas, what is your favorite Christmas movie? Mine is Elf! Have you ever watched that?

:cool2: :dance3: :cheer2:

Hi Adriane!

I think we're going to Disney world before our Transatlantic cruise. Awh man, no snow! :'( :woohoo: It's almost a year until the cruise, and 4 more days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!! :) Love Christmas! Speaking of Christmas, what is your favorite Christmas movie? Mine is Elf! Have you ever watched that?

:cool2: :dance3: :cheer2:

Cool!:thumbsup2 I like Christmas too; my favorite is probably either The Polar Express or It's a Wonderful Life.popcorn:: I have seen the Elf movie- we watched it when I was at the public school. :happytv:
What are you wanting to get for Christmas? I don't really have a list.
Can't wait!:hyper:
-Adriane pluto:

Cool!:thumbsup2 I like Christmas too; my favorite is probably either The Polar Express or It's a Wonderful Life.popcorn:: I have seen the Elf movie- we watched it when I was at the public school. :happytv:
What are you wanting to get for Christmas? I don't really have a list.
Can't wait!:hyper:
-Adriane pluto:

Hi! :wave:

I like the Polar express too! I want an iPod for Christmas. I don't know It's a wonderful life; what's it about? :confused3

Hi! :wave:

I like the Polar express too! I want an iPod for Christmas. I don't know It's a wonderful life; what's it about? :confused3
It's a Wonderful Life is a show that was made in 1946 I believe, so its in black and white. It is about a man named George Banks who wishes that he had never been born and believes that everyone would be better off without him. An angel named Clarence who has yet to receive his wings comes down and gives him what he feels is the greatest gift of all: letting him see what life would be like without him. After this is done, he sees how much his life really was integrated into other's lives and how he really has had a Wonderful Life. For example, if he had not been born, his brother would have died young because George had saved his life when he was 9 after he fell through ice. His brother, though, when he had been alive, had saved lots of people from being killed during the war, but since he had never been born, they didn't make it. :sad2:You shoud watch it sometime; its really good.popcorn:: I can't wait for Christmas!!! I hope you have a good one!!! :santa:
Can't wait!
~Adriane pluto:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!
Hope you have a great day with your family and friends that is filled with joy![/:santa:

~ Adriane, Stephanie, and family ::MinnieMo

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!
Hope you have a great day with your family and friends that is filled with joy![/:santa:

~ Adriane, Stephanie, and family ::MinnieMo

It's a Wonderful Life is a show that was made in 1946 I believe, so its in black and white. It is about a man named George Banks who wishes that he had never been born and believes that everyone would be better off without him. An angel named Clarence who has yet to receive his wings comes down and gives him what he feels is the greatest gift of all: letting him see what life would be like without him. After this is done, he sees how much his life really was integrated into other's lives and how he really has had a Wonderful Life. For example, if he had not been born, his brother would have died young because George had saved his life when he was 9 after he fell through ice. His brother, though, when he had been alive, had saved lots of people from being killed during the war, but since he had never been born, they didn't make it. :sad2:You shoud watch it sometime; its really good.popcorn:: I can't wait for Christmas!!! I hope you have a good one!!! :santa:
Can't wait!
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I had an awesome Christmas! Sorry I'm just getting back to you; the Disboards app won't run. :O Sounds like a good story! :) My very best gift was an iPod touch. (iPod 5) My little cousins (2, 3, 9, and 9 months) all got really cool toys! How was your Christmas? What was your best gift?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter