Calling all kids! A "Wonder"ful Disney Vacation Way Down South: January 17th, 2016

Hey everybody, my name is Conner. I am 14 years old. I'm super excited for this cruise, it's only 20 days away. This is my second cruise, but first time on the wonder. Are any of you going to vibe?

:stitch2:My name is Ethan. I am 12. This will be my 5th Disney Cruise and 1st time on the Wonder. I hope to meet some new friends on this trip.:hyper2:

Hey everybody, my name is Conner. I am 14 years old. I'm super excited for this cruise, it's only 20 days away. This is my second cruise, but first time on the wonder. Are any of you going to vibe?

Hey Ethan and Conner and :welcome: to the thread! My name is Adriane and I am 17 years old. Who are you traveling with on this cruise? :music: I will be joined by my Mom, Dad, brothers Zach 13, Isaac 8, Vincent 5, and Elias 3. My sister Stephanie who is 11 will also be coming. :thumbsup2This cruise is getting so close- I can't wait! I've never been to any of the ports before! :cheer2: Did you both have a good Christmas? :flower1: I did. :goodvibes Yes, I will be going to the Vibe. :mickeybar

Hi Ethan, Conner,
My name is Zachary I am 13 years old. My favorite colors is blue, white, red. and black. this will be my 13 cruise.I am so happy to meet you on the cruse. I love to make new friends. :mickeyjumI love hanging around the Edge. I hope to see you there. My favorite Disney charter is Stitch:stitch2:. What is yours? My favorite movie is Frozen. Hope to see you soon!

from,
Zachary

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter