Calling all kids! A "Wonder"ful Disney Vacation Way Down South: January 17th, 2016

Hi Adriane!

I had an awesome Christmas! Sorry I'm just getting back to you; the Disboards app won't run. :O Sounds like a good story! :) My very best gift was an iPod touch. (iPod 5) My little cousins (2, 3, 9, and 9 months) all got really cool toys! How was your Christmas? What was your best gift?

Hi Julianna!:wave2:
That's okay. :) That's neat; my Christmas was good, but we didn't go to the waterpark on Christmas Day because of sicknesses both in my family and my relatives, we stayed home, which was still fun.:thumbsup2 On Christmas Eve, though, I got to go to my Grandparents house,which was fun! :dance3: My best gift was a gift I knew about beforehand: going to Disney! :woohoo: Haha, all of my other gifts were great though too- I got some books, a scrapbook, the Maleficent movie, a table tennis kit, and a few other things. pixiedust: What are the special features of an IPod 5? I don't even have an iPod so I have no clue, lol:rotfl2:l
Can't wait!:grouphug:
-Adriane pluto:

Hi Julianna!:wave2:
That's okay. :) That's neat; my Christmas was good, but we didn't go to the waterpark on Christmas Day because of sicknesses both in my family and my relatives, we stayed home, which was still fun.:thumbsup2 On Christmas Eve, though, I got to go to my Grandparents house,which was fun! :dance3: My best gift was a gift I knew about beforehand: going to Disney! :woohoo: Haha, all of my other gifts were great though too- I got some books, a scrapbook, the Maleficent movie, a table tennis kit, and a few other things. pixiedust: What are the special features of an IPod 5? I don't even have an iPod so I have no clue, lol:rotfl2:l
-Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

Awh, that's sad! Hope your okay. :) I have no idea what the special features are, I'll have to speak to Nico about that lol! 2 days ago, my cousins and I went caroling, played the White Elephant Gift Exchange, and broke a pinata!

:cheer2::dance3::littleangel:

Hi Adriane!

Awh, that's sad! Hope your okay. :) I have no idea what the special features are, I'll have to speak to Nico about that lol! 2 days ago, my cousins and I went caroling, played the White Elephant Gift Exchange, and broke a pinata!

:cheer2::dance3::littleangel:

Hi Julianna! :wave2:
We're all doing good- Stephanie felt better by Christmas Day and Zach is much better too.:thumbsup2 Cool! What did you get for a White Elephant Gift?
-Adriane pluto:

We're all doing good- Stephanie felt better by Christmas Day and Zach is much better too.:thumbsup2 Cool! What did you get for a White Elephant Gift?
-Adriane pluto:

Hi! :wave:

That's good! I opened up a beer game, but someone stole it. Then, I opened a cheese thing that looked like a camera, but someone stole that. So, I steal a ping pong table, but then that got stolen. So, I opened one of my gifts, and I stuck with it! My gift was a t-shirt that said,"It's a HODGSON thing! (you wouldn't understand)" I wore the t-shirt right after the White Elephant. Everyone wanted our gifts! Ours were wrapped in newspapers!

:dance3: :cool2: :cheer2:

That's good! I opened up a beer game, but someone stole it. Then, I opened a cheese thing that looked like a camera, but someone stole that. So, I steal a ping pong table, but then that got stolen. So, I opened one of my gifts, and I stuck with it! My gift was a t-shirt that said,"It's a HODGSON thing! (you wouldn't understand)" I wore the t-shirt right after the White Elephant. Everyone wanted our gifts! Ours were wrapped in newspapers!

:dance3: :cool2: :cheer2:

Wow, you had to open lots of gifts! :) We did that a few times at my aunts house for New Years when I was younger ( like 5-7 or so) but we called it Secret Santa. One time, I got a musical Noah's Ark statue that had water come down upon it when you played it- it was cool! :thumbsup2
Haha, the shirt is right, I don't understand.:rotfl:
Can't wait!:woohoo:
-Adriane pluto:

Wow, you had to open lots of gifts! :) We did that a few times at my aunts house for New Years when I was younger ( like 5-7 or so) but we called it Secret Santa. One time, I got a musical Noah's Ark statue that had water come down upon it when you played it- it was cool! :thumbsup2
Haha, the shirt is right, I don't understand.:rotfl:
Can't wait!:woohoo:
-Adriane pluto:

Haha! Wow! Did the musical Noah's Ark statue get stolen, or were you the last one? I like that name, Secret Santa! :) I went to bed at 12:10 yesterday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:dance3::cheer2::cool2:

Haha! Wow! Did the musical Noah's Ark statue get stolen, or were you the last one? I like that name, Secret Santa! :) I went to bed at 12:10 yesterday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:dance3::cheer2::cool2:

Haha, no, it didnt get stolen, I was only about 7 years old and I was basically guarding it from everyone so they were all joking that they better not steal that.:rotfl: I went to bed last night at about 12:30 after watching the ball drop and then waiting for midnight to come! :banana:( we have to wait another hour since we have a different time zone)
Happy New Year!!!! :hyper:
I hope it is amazing and that it is filled with tons of fun and exciting memories!pixiedust:
-Adriane pluto:

Haha, no, it didnt get stolen, I was only about 7 years old and I was basically guarding it from everyone so they were all joking that they better not steal that.:rotfl: I went to bed last night at about 12:30 after watching the ball drop and then waiting for midnight to come! :banana:( we have to wait another hour since we have a different time zone)
Happy New Year!!!! :hyper:
I hope it is amazing and that it is filled with tons of fun and exciting memories!pixiedust:
-Adriane pluto:

Okay, good! I had a lot of fun in the year 2014! Although, I still feel like it's 2014. There were some ups and downs last year, but all of it was worth it! :) Last year was probably the best year I've ever had! (out of all the years I've been alive)

Okay, good! I had a lot of fun in the year 2014! Although, I still feel like it's 2014. There were some ups and downs last year, but all of it was worth it! :) Last year was probably the best year I've ever had! (out of all the years I've been alive)

Yeah, it's hard to believe that it is 2015.:dance3: That's good! What have you all done this year? I've done homework, played outside, visited my grandparents, and babysat my siblings, plus a few other things. :thumbsup2
See you in 4 days!:hourglass
-Adriane pluto:

Yeah, it's hard to believe that it is 2015.:dance3: That's good! What have you all done this year? I've done homework, played outside, visited my grandparents, and babysat my siblings, plus a few other things. :thumbsup2
See you in 4 days!:hourglass
-Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane! :wave:

I've done school work, went to Disney, and played on my iPod! :) See you soon! :thumbsup2

Hi Adriane! :wave:

I've done school work, went to Disney, and played on my iPod! :) See you soon! :thumbsup2

Oh cool! I didn't know you went to Disney already this year! How fun! :banana: When did you go?:confused3 What's the weather like in Ga? It was below zero for highs last week, but now it is in the teens/20s this week and cloudy with about 4 inches of snow.:littleangel:
See ya soon! :cheer2:
-Adriane pluto:

Oh cool! I didn't know you went to Disney already this year! How fun! :banana: When did you go?:confused3 What's the weather like in Ga? It was below zero for highs last week, but now it is in the teens/20s this week and cloudy with about 4 inches of snow.:littleangel:
See ya soon! :cheer2:
-Adriane pluto:

I went Friday; I came back yesterday. My mom ran a 26.2 mile marathon! I chased her around and got up at 4:00!:0 It's been in the 30's and 20's here! Wow! You are lucky! I wish we had snow here! :'(

I went Friday; I came back yesterday. My mom ran a 26.2 mile marathon! I chased her around and got up at 4:00!:0 It's been in the 30's and 20's here! Wow! You are lucky! I wish we had snow here! :'(

Hi Julianna! :)
Cool! Did you visit any of the parks? That is amazing that she ran so far!:woohoo: That is early!:eek:
Can't wait!popcorn::
-Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

It was nice seeing you guys at our house. Are you coming back after your Disney trip? It would be awesome to! :)

Hi Julianna! ::MinnieMo
Sorry I didn't write you sooner, how have you been doing?:dogdance: Our trip to Disney was so much fun and it was really warm down there too!!:beach: Sorry we didn't come to your house after our vacation but we had to get home by Sunday so everyone could go to school on Monday. Have you ever gone to the Flights of Wonder show at Animal Kingdom or gone to the community rooms at the dvc resorts that have them? The Flights of Wonder show is amazing!:rainbow: At the community room, then, I got to make a ceramic- it was really fun!:flower1: What have you been doing lately? We just had our 1st big snowstorm here and I do believe we got at least 8 inches. :D I went playing in it yesterday and Eli even joined us and I got to go sledding with him- he loved it. Stephanie and I then played with some cats at a humane society on Saturday- they were pretty cute- one was even pawing at my face as I held her.:tigger:

Hope to hear from you soon- I can't wait for this cruise!:jumping1:

~Adriane

Hi Julianna! ::MinnieMo
Sorry I didn't write you sooner, how have you been doing?:dogdance: Our trip to Disney was so much fun and it was really warm down there too!!:beach: Sorry we didn't come to your house after our vacation but we had to get home by Sunday so everyone could go to school on Monday. Have you ever gone to the Flights of Wonder show at Animal Kingdom or gone to the community rooms at the dvc resorts that have them? The Flights of Wonder show is amazing!:rainbow: At the community room, then, I got to make a ceramic- it was really fun!:flower1: What have you been doing lately? We just had our 1st big snowstorm here and I do believe we got at least 8 inches. :D I went playing in it yesterday and Eli even joined us and I got to go sledding with him- he loved it. Stephanie and I then played with some cats at a humane society on Saturday- they were pretty cute- one was even pawing at my face as I held her.:tigger:

Hope to hear from you soon- I can't wait for this cruise!:jumping1:

~Adriane

Hi Adriane!

No I have not seen the Flights of Wonder Show in Animal Kingdom! I was just recently in a play, it was "The Complete History of the Old Testament in 20 Minutes!" I was the Serpent, a person, and a film clipper! On opening night, I broke a prop! After that, we went to a pizza party just around the corner from the theater! Lastly, I went home and found out that my great-grandmother died! :'( Earlier today, I had auditions for the next show: Into the Woods! Next Monday, I think I have one for another show: Alice Through the Looking Glass! Into the Woods and Alice Through the Looking Glass are back to back shows! :O

Hi Adriane!

No I have not seen the Flights of Wonder Show in Animal Kingdom! I was just recently in a play, it was "The Complete History of the Old Testament in 20 Minutes!" I was the Serpent, a person, and a film clipper! On opening night, I broke a prop! After that, we went to a pizza party just around the corner from the theater! Lastly, I went home and found out that my great-grandmother died! :'( Earlier today, I had auditions for the next show: Into the Woods! Next Monday, I think I have one for another show: Alice Through the Looking Glass! Into the Woods and Alice Through the Looking Glass are back to back shows! :O

Hey Julianna! :)
How are you doing? So sorry that I didn't write back sooner! How was the Ebta cruise? It must have been so fun to be on a cruise for 15 nights! Did they have any new activities since it was so long? Were there a lot of kids on board? What did you all do in the ports? I was sad to hear that you weren't able to go to both Newfoundland and Iceland. :( Aside from your cruise, which I'm sure was probably really fun, what else have you been up to? I've been doing a lot of gardening, going to my cousins' graduation parties, watching Zach and Stephanie in their baseball/softball games, and finishing up all of my school work. :) Are you going to be in any other plays? I hope you had fun in the ones you were in!
Can't wait for our cruise- only 7 1/2 months! :)
-Adriane

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter