called AAA and here is what I was told

dianaore

Mouseketeer
I asked about a package that would include 3 nights off site at a hotel and then 2 nights at Disney site. I then asked about EE. I was told with the AAA booking I could get in to ToonTown early one time. I asked if being at the Disney property didn't allow me EE as well. I was told no.

Am I understanding wrong. I thought one of the pluses of staying at Disney hotels was to get EE due to it being their property.

Diana

You DO get EE, I did it in June. However you don't have to stay onsite to get that. We are staying offsite next month and still get both an EE and Toontown Madness. Sorry they confused you....

Well, right now they are allowing EE for onsite guests. I have not seen it as an advertised perk in writing anywhere though, so I'm thinking that benefit could be pulled at any time. So, I would not count on it as a sure thing.
I think most folks just know about it by word of mouth (or by reading the Dis boards) :teeth:

Staying onsite will not get you Toon Town Madness. You must have a separate voucher for that.
I thought you had to book directly with Walt Disney Travel Company to get one - but sounds like AAA works too.

I'm pretty sure you can get an early entry just by buying a multi-day pass, but you might have to buy a package for the Toon Town deal?

Hopefully someone with more info will come along and clarify.

We bought a package from AAA last year. It cane with the 1 day EE, vouchers for MTTM 1 day, vouchers for 4 shows, lanyards, 4 pins perlanyard, SoCal coupon book with some good discounts, Espn zone 10 game play and various propaganda. We lost a ticket at the park, and with the reg paperwork and the debit card they replaced it. It took about 10 minutes once we got back to the CS booth outside the park. When something goes wrong AAA jumps into fix it and they had a spot inside the park if you have questions.
There may be better beer money deals, but I will continue with AAA.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter