Calculating 60 days

MrsPook

Mouseketeer
This may be a stupid question but online it shows me the latest date to book right now is 12/27. My hotel reservation starts on 12/28 but our first park day is 12/29. When exactly will my 60 day window open to book dining reservations? Can I book tomorrow morning or not until Friday? UGH my head hurts! lol

I don’t think it is a stupid question because I just tried to explain the exact same dates to my adult daughter and finally had to admit I was just as confused.
The window opens for all of us tomorrow unless you are trying to book the same dining as we are... then you should wait til next day! Haha
In reality it looks bad and probably will grab anything.Good luck!

Last edited:
Your 60 day booking date is tomorrow.

Everyone can book dining reservations 60 days out. Only WDW resort guests can book at 60 day + 10.

Hi! I have a resort reservation for April 2021. Is it still the 60 days advance for resort guests next year? Hoping so, since I missed the 180! Thx.

So our check-in date is Feb. 21st, does our booking window open on Dec. 23rd or 10 days before that? Or does it mean that we can book 10 days of reservations from the check-in date? I'm sorry if this is even more confusing.

So our check-in date is Feb. 21st, does our booking window open on Dec. 23rd or 10 days before that? Or does it mean that we can book 10 days of reservations from the check-in date? I'm sorry if this is even more confusing.
I found an answer to my question on another board. My window will open on Dec. 23rd and I will be able to book reservations for my check in date of Feb 21st plus 10 days of vacation from the 21st.

I found an answer to my question on another board. My window will open on Dec. 23rd and I will be able to book reservations for my check in date of Feb 21st plus 10 days of vacation from the 21st.
To clarify, you’ll be able to book a total of 10 days including the 21st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter