Cakes!

I'm not the biggest icing person. When I use icing though, I prefer Cream Cheese or Strawberry.

LOL!!

I'm not sure if I've ever had ice cream cake? IDK...

wow. you've never lived.
i'm in love with ice cream cake.
i could live off of it for (if nutritionally possible)... idk.. not my whole life...
but a good three months
and not get bored with it. :]

wow. you've never lived.
i'm in love with ice cream cake.
i could live off of it for (if nutritionally possible)... idk.. not my whole life...
but a good three months
and not get bored with it. :]

i love ice cream cake especially from carvel and i love the little crunchy things in the middle of the cake but i love red velvet cake more

What is your favorite kind of cake? vanilla/yellow and red velvet<33333
Have you ever baked a cake? yes
How many? baked to many to remember
What are your favorite kind of icings? vanilla icing and red velvet icing
Did you have fun when you baked your cake? yepp
Do you usually eat wayy to much cake? uhh yeah and wayy to much icing i always get the corner piece of the cake because that piece has the most icing =]

What is your favorite kind of cake? - Chocolate with a chocolate ganache filling, and chocolate frosting; Funfetti cake from Pilsbury w/ rainbow chip icing.

Have you ever baked a cake? - Yep!

How many? - One -- it actually turned out ok.:eek:

What are your favorite kind of icings? - Chocolate and Rainbow Chip.

Did you have fun when you baked your cake? - Yeah, I had fun. It was a total impulse thing.

Do you usually eat wayy to much cake? - Oh yeah. I tend to pick on it alot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter