Caitlin Clark Is Supergirl

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I just watched the greatest Women's College Basketball player of all time IMO.

If there are any Hawkeyes around,go ahead and start celebrating the National Championship.

Caitlin Clark will not let LSU beat Iowa

She is already iconic.

I'm super sad that SC lost - but I'm hoping that Iowa beats LSU. It'll be interesting to see how next year goes in the Big Ten (kids and I go to IU games fairly often).

I just watched the greatest Women's College Basketball player of all time IMO.

If there are any Hawkeyes around,go ahead and start celebrating the National Championship.

Caitlin Clark will not let LSU beat Iowa

She is already iconic.
Not so sure about that! Geaux Tigers!!

Not so sure about that! Geaux Tigers!!
Yes ,I may have to eat Crow!lol

LSU has a fantastic team-love the Coach-she brings so much fun and energy with her Fashion!

She had her Granddaughter dressed in a matching outfit yesterday-so fun.

Both teams deserve to get their first NC.

I just feel in the end it will be TOO MUCH CAITLIN CLARK.

It has been a long time since there has been this much excitement around a College Basketball player-male or female!

Yes ,I may have to eat Crow!lol

LSU has a fantastic team-love the Coach-she brings so much fun and energy with her Fashion!

She had her Granddaughter dressed in a matching outfit yesterday-so fun.

Both teams deserve to get their first NC.

I just feel in the end it will be TOO MUCH CAITLIN CLARK.

It has been a long time since there has been this much excitement around a College Basketball player-male or female!
I saw the baby last night! That was precious!

Dawn Staley stated her belief that the National Media does not like her or her Team after yesterday's game with Iowa.

Looks like a very ugly situation.

Staley stated that she was told national media members at an event Thursday made comments derogatory comments about her players. She said she intended to address the comments whether or not the Gamecocks won on Friday.

“Some of the people in the media, when you’re gathering in public, you’re saying things about our team, and you’re being heard, and it’s being brought back to me,” Staley said. “And these are the people that write nationally for our sport. So you can not like our team and you can not like me. But when you say things that you probably should be saying in your home on the phone or texting out in public and you’re being heard, and you are a national writer for our sport – it just confirms what we already know. So watch what you say when you’re in public and you’re talking about my team in particular,”

Staley stated that the comments took aim at the Gamecocks’ physical play style.

We’re not bar fighters. We’re not thugs. We’re not monkeys. We’re not street fighters,” Staley said. “I do think that that’s sometimes brought into the game, and it hurts.”

Last edited:
While I agree that terms like thugs and monkeys are derogatory and completely inappropriate, not sure that's true about fighters. Saw several players hit the floor last night in rough play.

She also said this from the article - You may not like how we play the game, you may not like it, that's the way we play. That's the way I coach

At this rate all the starters will foul out!

Are the refs reacting to complaints about a lack of calls Friday night by calling every incidental contact?

Last edited:
Yes for sure. Ridiculous! And GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!
Congrats on a well-deserved NC!

Nobody was beating LSU today!

The only negative was the extreme taunting of Caitlin Clark by Angel Reese after the game.

I didn't see Caitlin Clark do anything to warrant that extreme level of taunting but it is possible I missed something.

Below is the reason Angel Reese gave in the Press Conference for the taunting of Caitlin Clark.

Is she saying that Cailtin Clark is racist OR that she was using Caitlin Clark as a means to address who she refers to as "y'all".

“I’m happy, I mean, all year I was critiqued about who I was,” Angel Reese said, via We Need To Talk. “The narrative, I don’t fit the narrative, I don’t fit in the box that y’all want me to be in. I’m too hood, I’m too ghetto, y’all told me that all year. But when other people do it, y’all don’t say nothing. So this was for the girls that look like me, that gonna speak up on what they believe in, is unapologetically you, and that’s what I did it for tonight. This was bigger than me tonight. Twitter is going to go on a rage every time. I’m happy. I feel like I’ve helped grow women’s basketball this year. I’m super happy and excited, so I’m forward to celebrating and then next season.”

Last edited:
Below is the reason Angel Reese gave in the Press Conference for the taunting of Caitlin Clark.

Is she saying that Cailtin Clark is racist OR that she was using Caitlin Clark as a means to address who she refers to as "y'all".

“I’m happy, I mean, all year I was critiqued about who I was,” Angel Reese said, via We Need To Talk. “The narrative, I don’t fit the narrative, I don’t fit in the box that y’all want me to be in. I’m too hood, I’m too ghetto, y’all told me that all year. But when other people do it, y’all don’t say nothing. So this was for the girls that look like me, that gonna speak up on what they believe in, is unapologetically you, and that’s what I did it for tonight. This was bigger than me tonight. Twitter is going to go on a rage every time. I’m happy. I feel like I’ve helped grow women’s basketball this year. I’m super happy and excited, so I’m forward to celebrating and then next season.”

I'm wondering if the LSU athletic dept has told her to maybe stop talking. She just stuck her foot in the mouth saying that she wouldn't accept a White House invitation because Jill Biden quipped that maybe Iowa should be invited. I know there's been controversy over the trash talking, but at a certain point it's better to be gracious rather than petty.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I don't accept the apology because of, you said what you said. I said what I said. And like, you can't go back on certain things that you say," Reese told podcast hosts Brandon Marshall and Ashley Nicole Moss.​
"I mean, you felt like they should've came because of sportsmanship, right?" Reese added. "They can have that spotlight. We'll go to the Obamas. We'll see Michelle. We'll see Barack."​

She's not saying Caitlin Clark is racist, she's pointing out that Clark was doing that John Cena hand thing the whole tournament and nobody was criticizing her for it, but when Reese did it she was called unsportsmanlike. It's the people who didn't care when Clark did it, but criticized her that were racist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter