Cabin 6521....which corridor?

calhous2

Earning My Ears
Some in our travelling group are booked in cabin 6521. I can't tell from the deck plans from which corridor you enter the cabin. Is it the long corridor along the starboard side or the short interior corridor that runs between the forward category 11 cabins on deck 6?

I don't know the answer to your question, but I would guess that you would enter from the long hall on the starboard side. Another way to possibly find this out is this:

Often on this board, you will find "Live from the Magic" and "Live from the Wonder" type threads from people who are currently sailing. If one of those threads comes up in the near future, you could try asking them. I can't speak for everyone, but if I was on board, I would be happy to check this out as part of my "exploring."

I'm almost positive the entry is from the long corridor, not the short corridor behind that leads to the other staterooms. Hopefully someone onboard can confirm. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!