CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

Bell Services is at all the hotels. There is also a ticket desk at Cabana Bay. We will be arriving for our first visit just as you leave. But, I saw a youtube video demonstrating getting the tickets at the ticket desk. There was even a self-service machine if you need tickets when it isn't manned.

31 days till our vacation!!
I am really excited and so ready for our vacation to get here.
I do have a few questions:
1: Do they still have the coffee in the room?
2: Can you order Amazon Prime Now and have it delivered to the resort?

I drink coffee and will bring my Keurig if it has been removed from the room. Up and down from the room to the lobby to get coffee in the morning would not be convenient.

I have never ordered anything on Prime Now but just want to know if that option is available if we need it.

Thanks!!

31 days till our vacation!!
I am really excited and so ready for our vacation to get here.
I do have a few questions:
1: Do they still have the coffee in the room?
2: Can you order Amazon Prime Now and have it delivered to the resort?

I drink coffee and will bring my Keurig if it has been removed from the room. Up and down from the room to the lobby to get coffee in the morning would not be convenient.

I have never ordered anything on Prime Now but just want to know if that option is available if we need it.

Thanks!!
There is a small coffee pot for flat pods - it’s not a Keurig.
And yes to Prime Now. Just remember to stick to either Amazon or Whole Foods as a choice since each have a minimum to order from. Be prepared to meet in the lobby; bell services won’t hold anymore.

If we have a volcano bay view room booked, are we likely to be in one of the towers?

We are staying at CBBR for four nights next month. Standard room. I have read some complaints people have of loud pool music that starts early and goes all day. Are there standard rooms that would have that issue? If so, what should I look out for in room location? Never been here, so don't know what is a "good" area. I would like quiet and of course close to lobby if possible.

We are staying at CBBR for four nights next month. Standard room. I have read some complaints people have of loud pool music that starts early and goes all day. Are there standard rooms that would have that issue? If so, what should I look out for in room location? Never been here, so don't know what is a "good" area. I would like quiet and of course close to lobby if possible.

You don't want pool view or volcano view or a low floor. We usually stay on the interior corridor side (which is I believe the only side that has standard rooms) and that's the only time we've noticed the noise.

P.S. The standard rooms are REALLY small. For a four night stay, I would highly recommend getting a suite.

You don't want pool view or volcano view or a low floor. We usually stay on the interior corridor side (which is I believe the only side that has standard rooms) and that's the only time we've noticed the noise.

P.S. The standard rooms are REALLY small. For a four night stay, I would highly recommend getting a suite.

Thanks for the info!
It's just my husband and I, and we're fine in Pop Century rooms which are smaller still, so I think we'll be okay! Definitely we'd go with a suite if any kids were coming with us!

Are there any regular rooms with exterior entry? We recently stayed in an exterior entry family suite, and the noise level was so much lower without everyone’s footsteps and voices echoing down the halls.

Are there any regular rooms with exterior entry? We recently stayed in an exterior entry family suite, and the noise level was so much lower without everyone’s footsteps and voices echoing down the halls.
No, the only exterior entry rooms are all family suites. We completely agree on the noise level being worse in the interior corridor rooms no matter where we stay - we love the poolside exterior entry family suites at CBBR!

If you think those rooms are small, you should try UK hotel room sizes! From videos, the standard rooms look plenty big enough for a four night stay.

It's just my husband and I, and we're fine in Pop Century rooms which are smaller still, so I think we'll be okay!
From videos, the standard rooms look plenty big enough for a four night stay.

My main issues was that there is VERY little flat space to place things (the table is a teeny-tiny and in the corner) and not a lot of storage. We only stayed there one night (thankfully) and it was a number of years ago, but I remember thinking "never again." Also there wasn't much space to walk in the room so two people moving around the room at the same time was interesting.

But to each their own...

We just stayed here this weekend for the first time. We had a Volcano bay view room and were on the 6th floor at the very end of the Americana building. We didn’t notice any noise. It was a very looooooong slog to the Bayliner and lobby area though! We didn’t find the room size that bad either. 2 adults and 2 tweens.

So would there be room for an air mattress in a CBBR family suite? Looked at a couple youtube room tours, and looked like maybe at the end of the regular beds, close to the wall or window (depending on exterior or interior entry).

So would there be room for an air mattress in a CBBR family suite? Looked at a couple youtube room tours, and looked like maybe at the end of the regular beds, close to the wall or window (depending on exterior or interior entry).
We're in an exterior entry family suite & maybe between the beds? Definitely not on the side of either bed. Could go at the end but blocks bathroom access if needed.

Sorry, I have another question!
I have read that the pools at Endless Summer are only 3.5 feet deep. Please tell me the CBBR pools are deeper than that!

Sorry, I have another question!
I have read that the pools at Endless Summer are only 3.5 feet deep. Please tell me the CBBR pools are deeper than that!
We haven't done any pool time yet but when we get back from the parks today, I'll try to remember to wander thru & check. I don't recall any complaints on the depth so I'm guessing they're probably deeper than 3.5 ft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!