Cab Fare Costs???

DBFLUKE

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how much a cab fare would cost for roundtrip from the Polynesian to the nearest liquor store? Has anybody ever done this?

I know this not an answer to your question, but there is a service called wegoshop dot com that will pick up liquor (and other grocery items) for you. The delivery charge is $22 for orders up to $100, $27 for order of $100-$200 and so on.

A cab from MK to AK is about $15. It may be cheaper to go with this service. Just a thought.....:goodvibes

Love my Lap Band I've heard about wegoshop. Have you used them? Are they reliable?
Thanks

We have used wegoshop.com 4 times and have been very pleased with their service. We will use them again in October. The orders were perfect, and they were delivered on time.
We order water, juice, beer, wine, soda, coffee, cheese, crackers, breakfast items, and snacks. The delivery fee is well worth it, in my opinion.
Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter