BzzAgent!

Moeluv4u7

Luv2CUSmile
You guys I amnot sure if this is a great place to post this but when I found it I was amazed!
www.hulu.com
A site where you can watch TV episodes & movies for FREE & it's legal! To what I have seen there are a few episodes of each program available- & apparently they are updated- Many, many movies to choose from too! I found a few of my favs in TV- House, Monk, Lipstick Jungle... I had to come by and let everyone know about this! I am psyched since we drive on all of our trips, I can actually watch my shows while traveling, when I get off work, on Sundays, etc etc- No more hating the fact I am walking in the door just as the last 5 minutes of Monk is going off! I can just tune in at www.hulu.com -
Hope this board is a great place to post about this- I figured for any of you who love cable shows but need to drop extended tiers or cable all together- it's okay- catch your shows here!

THANKS! I missed the first 40 minutes of Prison Break last night and was totally confused.

I wonder where the "catch" is? Cool site.

I heard of this a while ago when it was launched. The only catch is that there are ads as far as I can tell.

I've watched movies and TV shows on there for a couple months now. There's no catch, just commercials to watch. They do take down TV shows regularly, so something up there today might not be there next week.

NBC.com also lets you watch TV episodes by having commercials every few minutes.. the only problem with NBC's episodes is that their commercials are UNBEARABLY loud (or at least they were this weekend). It is annoying. :laughing:

I find this stuff useful since I don't have a TV in my appartment, but I love The Office & House, so I can still catch up on an episode here and there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!