BWV Luna Park Pool Renovations

Just wanted to add that I got a letter from the BoardWalk informing me that the pool closes tomorrow, Jan 2.

We arrive on the 14th. Looking forward to the quiet pool's hot tub....;)

Just wanted to add that I got a letter from the BoardWalk informing me that the pool closes tomorrow, Jan 2.

We arrive on the 14th. Looking forward to the quiet pool's hot tub....;)

I got a letter this week from Disney telling me that the slide at SAB will be rehabbed during my visit and that we could use the Luna pool during our visit! :rolleyes2 They would provide bus service over there.

We own at BCV and rarely ever use SAB. We do enjoy the quiet pool though.:)

I got a letter this week from Disney telling me that the slide at SAB will be rehabbed during my visit and that we could use the Luna pool during our visit! :rolleyes2 They would provide bus service over there.

We own at BCV and rarely ever use SAB. We do enjoy the quiet pool though.:)

I got the same letter! I wrote on the DVC resorts board about the confusion, and I was told Luna Park would remain open until January 28. Hmmmmm....

I got the same letter! I wrote on the DVC resorts board about the confusion, and I was told Luna Park would remain open until January 28. Hmmmmm....

Daddio from David's Vacation Club Rentals (DVCByRequest.com) is currently at BWV and has confirmed with BWV Management that the Luna Park Pool will not closed until 1/28 and BWV Guests can use SAB during the closure.

I am sitting at Luna Park Pool right now. The pool will close on January 28, 2013. Leaping Horse Libations will also be closed during this time.

The bakery is open but will close on January 5, 2013. They have a temporary tent set up between Joe's and To Go. The new bakery will expand into the existing arcade and a bit of the ESPN club. It is reported that the menu will increase in size significantly and that there will be a few tables inside.

~ David

Daddio from David's Vacation Club Rentals (DVCByRequest.com) is currently at BWV and has confirmed with BWV Management that the Luna Park Pool will not closed until 1/28 and BWV Guests can use SAB during the closure.

I am sitting at Luna Park Pool right now. The pool will close on January 28, 2013. Leaping Horse Libations will also be closed during this time.

The bakery is open but will close on January 5, 2013. They have a temporary tent set up between Joe's and To Go. The new bakery will expand into the existing arcade and a bit of the ESPN club. It is reported that the menu will increase in size significantly and that there will be a few tables inside.

~ David

David, I hope you're enjoying your time by the pool. I didn't mean to imply that I didn't believe you. I just think it is interesting that DVC sent a letter with wrong information; it appears they don't know what is happening at the resorts. OR, perhaps with SAB's quick rehab of the slide, they decided to delay at Luna Park. Either way, I believe you that it is open, but I think it odd that the letter has the wrong date. I hope no one changed their resort based on the wrong date being sent out.

~ David

Awesome news! That's my one complaint about BWV, lack of real quick service.

I am relieved to get confirmation this morning in the form of a letter that Stormalong Bay will be available to us staying at BWI and BWV starting on January 28th. This replaces the letter I got last week offering the quiet pool. I guess we made enough "noise" calling them about it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter